• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Modern Warfare is coming to Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody

Recruit
Just seen the news that Modern Warfare is being released on the Nintendo Wii this November, on the same day that MW2 is released for PC, PS3 and XBOX 360.

Not a lot of details have been released yet, but in a press release earlier today Activision stated:
The record-setting and award-winning Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is coming to Nintendo. Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) will release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on Wii(TM) on November 10 in conjunction with the launch of Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2.
Ported to Wii by Treyarch, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will bring to Nintendo fans the gripping modern-day action-thriller that won more than 50 combined 2007 Editors' Choice and Game of the Year Awards.
SOURCE Activision Publishing, Inc

KCalpha14

Recruit
I've played call of duty 3 on the Wii and I wasn't impressed, they controls were useless and the Wii remotes just don't conpensate to a standard controller..

This will give Nintendo fans a taster of what they're missing though.

rufus

Recruit
my mate got it with his wii he bought used on ebay we both tried it but its just rubbish. like you say the controls just dont work, they dont feel fluid and its just not the enjoyable experience you get on pc or other consoles.
will be interesting to see what they do to cod4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements