• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Modern Warfare Season Five arrives August 5th

CrackPOT

Recruit
I was just wondering............... to people buy every season of modern warfare? IMHO sure looks like a scam to me lol

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I was just wondering............... to people buy every season of modern warfare? IMHO sure looks like a scam to me lol
You literally get 1300 CP when you have Season 4 Pass. There's no real "reason" to go out and buy it. There's a loophole if you pay attention. But you didn't fucking hear it from me, or this site. +walks away whistling+

CrackPOT

Recruit
well thanks for the reply but I see no reason to pay for each season. I could care less about the CP. I just want the fixes to be fixed and the developers need to pay more attention to the HAX and Cheats and Exploits. I see no reason to pay for a new season if the game is buggy! Just MHO.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
well thanks for the reply but I see no reason to pay for each season. I could care less about the CP. I just want the fixes to be fixed and the developers need to pay more attention to the HAX and Cheats and Exploits. I see no reason to pay for a new season if the game is buggy! Just MHO.
*facepalms* I've not spent a dollar on Battle Pass since launch. I just told you something they don't want you to know.

I only bought the first season and have been earning enough points to get the rest for free.

Season 4 has been unplayable for me for most of the season though so now I wont have enough points for season 5.

I dont think ill buy the season 5 pass as my trust in the company is basically gone at this point.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements