• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Modern Warfare Season Four released

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Still waiting for mine to download, can’t wait!
I have still got over 42GB left to download, doesn't look like I'll be playing the game tonight!!!

My D/L speeds keep dropping to 46k/s then jumping up to 120k/s and dropping again. :(

Activision and Infinity Ward released a new trailer to the official Call of Duty YouTube channel hyping up the fourth content drop, titled "Season Four." This content drop will feature new maps, new modes, and new weapons. It has been released overnight. You should be seeing an update to your PS4, Xbox One, and/or PC....

Thanks for sharing the videos,

I have still got over 42GB left to download, doesn't look like I'll be playing the game tonight!!!

My D/L speeds keep dropping to 46k/s then jumping up to 120k/s and dropping again. :(

Thanks for sharing the videos,
Yeah battlenet is beyond fucked.

I started the downloads at the same time on my Ps4 Pro and my PC. Took 15 minuts to download the Ps4 update.

My PC version has been downloading for hours now, and it is still missing 42GB. (Most of the time it's just stuck and not even downloading anything)

Wiseowl

Recruit
@DizzyDemon

I have about 11gb left, saying it’ll take two hours... only time will tell!

Yeah battlenet is beyond fucked.

I started the downloads at the same time on my Ps4 Pro and my PC. Took 15 minuts to download the Ps4 update.

My PC version has been downloading for hours now, and it is still missing 42GB. (Most of the time it's just stuck and not even downloading anything)
Are you sure it’s downloaded fully? It does it in two bits for the PS4?
If so then :eek:

Are you sure it’s downloaded fully? It does it in two bits for the PS4?
If so then :eek:
Yeah I have allready had it up and running to see what was new and play a few matches. (I have a 1000mb connection)

The Ps4 update was only around 33gb though, not sure why the PC one is in the mod 40's

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yeah I have allready had it up and running to see what was new and play a few matches. (I have a 1000mb connection)

The Ps4 update was only around 33gb though, not sure why the PC one is in the mod 40's
Xbox players apparently are worse off, too... 85GB, I think? Trending on Twitter right now.

Xbox players apparently are worse off, too... 85GB, I think? Trending on Twitter right now.
Damn, that makes no sense.

I could understand if the xbox update was slightly larger beeing that the resolution can go a bit higher, but 85gb?

Resolution cant even be the cause considering the pc version was "only" 46gb or something like that.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Damn, that makes no sense.

I could understand if the xbox update was slightly larger beeing that the resolution can go a bit higher, but 85gb?

Resolution cant even be the cause considering the pc version was "only" 46gb or something like that.
Resolution is better on the PS4? PS4 better than Xbox!

That means you have 10x faster than mine :(
Are you in America, everything’s bigger there, lol!

Wiseowl

Recruit
No I am in Europe/Scandinavia.

Xbox one X has slightly higher vertical resolution than Ps4 Pro as far as i remember.
That maybe true, but if they both made a new one at the same time, I’m pretty sure Sony would win. Which doesn’t make sense tho cos you’d think it was the other way round but it’s not.

KeyboardDemon

Resolution is better on the PS4? PS4 better than Xbox!

That means you have 10x faster than mine :(
Are you in America, everything’s bigger there, lol!
Resolution can go higher on PC.... so do we really want to open up that can of worms?

Crossplay makes it so the platform takes a back seat over the game, all of the platforms are good, let's unite and keep the fighting to gun battles in-game.

Wiseowl

Recruit
I waited patiently till 9pm and now it’s not ready till quart to 10 :(

Resolution can go higher on PC.... so do we really want to open up that can of worms?

Crossplay makes it so the platform takes a back seat over the game, all of the platforms are good, let's unite and keep the fighting to gun battles in-game.
Of course pc is higher haha, that’s why l thought Xbox should be too cos there’re both Microsoft. Even tho l prefer PS4 I’m actually in a way sticking up for Xbox.

But yeah let’s unite! Thanks for the bit of wisdom to the Wiseowl :D

12 minutes... still waiting

any ideas what l can do while l wait?

Strumash

Recruit
Of course pc is higher haha, that’s why l thought Xbox should be too cos there’re both Microsoft. Even tho l prefer PS4 I’m actually in a way sticking up for Xbox.

But yeah let’s unite! Thanks for the bit of wisdom to the Wiseowl :D

Microsoft don't make pc/computer hardware, just an operating system and a few other things im sure as well but hardware for computers in console or desktop form, they do not. You cant compare a system on resolution. Need to compare the Graphics card, processor, Ram memory and Hard Drive speeds (would only really affect load times) these things would be AMD, Intel, NVidia and only 3 companies in the world make memory on mass scale (could be off with that one been a few years) I believe, Samsung, SK Hynix and Micron. But not much to do with Microsoft, they do however have a fairly decent operating system to run games via.

KeyboardDemon

That's going well, I got 1.5GB download in just 3.5hrs, so at this rate, it will take a mere 120 hours to complete, it'll be over in the blink of an eye! :rolleyes:

What to do in the meantime as I have already:

Lounged in the lounge, spent time living in the living room, tried sitting in the sitting room, dining in the dining room, and resting in the restroom.

That's going well, I got 1.5GB download in just 3.5hrs, so at this rate, it will take a mere 120 hours to complete, it'll be over in the blink of an eye! :rolleyes:

Lounged in the lounge, spent time living in the living room, tried sitting in the sitting room, dining in the dining room, and resting in the restroom.
I work nights. I'll be at work for the next 8 hours, so when I get home im guessing there will still be around 40 GB left to download

KeyboardDemon

I work nights. I'll be at work for the next 8 hours, so when I get home im guessing there will still be around 40 GB left to download
If you are on PC then you might not have that much because every now and then you need to shut down Battlenet and restart it to get it downloading again or it will just freeze there saying that it's downloading when it just isn't.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Practice guitar/bass, I forget which 1 it was you said you were into.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
More into electric but l wouldn’t mind bass.
Good idea if l had new strings...probably a new guitar too!

Lmao! Are All those rooms separate?

You could try going to bed in you bedroom :D

Microsoft don't make pc/computer hardware, just an operating system and a few other things im sure as well but hardware for computers in console or desktop form, they do not. You cant compare a system on resolution. Need to compare the Graphics card, processor, Ram memory and Hard Drive speeds (would only really affect load times) these things would be AMD, Intel, NVidia and only 3 companies in the world make memory on mass scale (could be off with that one been a few years) I believe, Samsung, SK Hynix and Micron. But not much to do with Microsoft, they do however have a fairly decent operating system to run games via.
As l don’t use pc l didn’t know the full details. All l do is compare the graphics PS4 v Xbox, which looks better? That’s all l do, l ain’t a tech geek, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

KeyboardDemon

More into electric but l wouldn’t mind bass.
Good idea if l had new strings...probably a new guitar too!
I did start learning air guitar myself and now I only play in the shower.

You could try going to bed in you bedroom :D
Good idea, I might do that now, I am quite tired.

Lmao! Are All those rooms separate?
No, we usually call it the living room, but from time to time it gets called the sitting room or lounge, don't ask me why, once in a while, it will also be called the TV room but I doubt I would need to explain why. We do have a dining room.

The good news is that the download speed has increased to just under 4MB/s, which is good news and it is nearly halfway now, so I won't be in season 5 before I can play again, I might make it into season 4.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements