• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Mouse wheel zooming

Ever since the last update my mouse will not allow me to zoom the map in or out. It is set up for my 1st and 2nd weapon like always but now it won't zoom in or out and I can't find where to fix it. I'm on PC.
Thanks for any help I can get with this

Last season when I pull up the map in DMZ or even plunder now I could zoom in with the mouse wheel and zoom out it also. Was bound to my 1st and 2nd weapon changing weapons that works. But I can't zoom in and zoom out on anything

I will look in my game this afternoon when I play again and see if I can find anything. Just checked my settings and the only place I found ZOOM was under CONTROLLER GAMEPLAY but that is not really relevant here.

I checked mine, in Quick Play and Invasion, and I can zoom in and out with both my mouse wheel and the #1 and #2 keys. Not sure why yours isnt working but I do know that sometimes the updates will cause havoc with your binds. Best suggestions that I have are to go through your settings or even hit the revert to default option and then go back and reset to what you can remember as having worked in the past. The scan and repair function might help too.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements