• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multiplayer Gone

tartinis

Recruit
Hallo,

Multiplayer is not working, says it needs update, but have all packages installed?

Please help

Br Patrick

Welvi

Recruit
Hallo,

Multiplayer is not working, says it needs update, but have all packages installed?

Please help

Br Patrick
After you win or lose the game freezes, have a delay avery 4 seconds, sometimes says "have a transmision error and u must reset the game, in warzone the weapons sometimes not get a render (invisivility weapons)

After you win or lose the game freezes, have a delay avery 4 seconds, sometimes says "have a transmision error and u must reset the game, in warzone the weapons sometimes not get a render (invisivility weapons)
BTW all this problems, freezes etc, are in warzone too.

and if ur control in xbox is disconnected apper a message that u need re conect and never gone and u MUST reset game again, MANY BUGS.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private

and if ur control in xbox is disconnected apper a message that u need re conect and never gone and u MUST reset game again, MANY BUGS.
And I'm tired of your spamming. Yeah.

HenryTD

Recruit
load out keep popping up during game play, stuck after zip line, ammo crate bug. . . and so on. They just f up big time

I think putting 3 different games into one shell was a very bad idea and pretty sure that they introduced a new anti-cheating system as well. I wonder if all these systems are conflicting with each other. Why put MW with CW and Vanguard these are completely different games. MW 2 is available on steam if I wanna play that instead.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
o not spam, im not repeating the same message DUH! investigate what spam is :confused:
You obviously don't know what spam is, in the forum world, it's useless posts that adds nothing to the thread or discussion at hand. Secondly, I'm the boss here. I'm the one with the ban hammer. Okay? So, either chill it with the garbage posts, or leave.

I merged your posts, and removed at least one of your posts, if I recall.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements