• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multiplayer on xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

arzoo

Recruit
Xbox 360 support 4 players on same console.The screen split up into 4 sections whereas PS3 support one player at a time.

Yeah PS3 is more of a single party member to play on. Xbox 360 is more general and many people play on it at the same time. I think PS3 is going for a more independent gameplay. They have many games which are graphically enhanced and with better single player missions.

zEvArAnO

Recruit
PS3 is for people with less frineds... don't take me offensive but... Most of their games are meant to be for Single Player. Where xbox360 mostly Live games.

Kaput

Recruit
I remember playing 4 player game on my xbox and it looked weird as my 42" LCD was distributed into 4 split screens of around 18-19 inchs for each. We couldn't really play well but we enjoyed it thoroughly.

Ranger

Recruit
I mostly agree with tristangemus & zEvArAnO. I have played couple of games on both the consoles and I found PS3 to be much better graphically but the multiplayer option of xbox is certainly a boon for me. I love xbox for its multiplaying ability.

Man I miss when this game wasn't taken over by all of those pussy ass modders. Mods are like tampons, every pussy needs them.

Edit: OOPS I forgot this was the Call of Duty 3 community, not the Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare community. My bad. Also my swear words weren't censored so I'm guessing that means they aren't against the rules?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Man I miss when this game wasn't taken over by all of those pussy ass modders. Mods are like tampons, every pussy needs them.

Edit: OOPS I forgot this was the Call of Duty 3 community, not the Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare community. My bad. Also my swear words weren't censored so I'm guessing that means they aren't against the rules?
Swearing is fine, when used sparingly, and not over the top. Just go light on them. I mean, don't go to far with it. But yeah, fucking swear!! :D

I also agree that I wish COD4 wasn't taken over by hackers, modders, and whatnot. A year ago, I was itchy for a COD4 match on PS3, and the lobbies are... dead. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements