• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MW III Not worth it.

I regret buying this game. All I had to do is pop my old MWII CD and play all over again. Same maps most of the same weapons same sounds. Why did I spend all this money? OMG!
Do not buy this game it is totally lame.

BigShot

Recruit
It was well publicized in advance that all the maps from MW2 would be re-used here, so no surprises.

If you didn't want that then perhaps next time you shouldn't just throw down your money without asking questions first, reading a simple article or watching a preview video.

That being said, these old maps play ALOT better than any of the new maps they've made in the last 3 years. They've lost their old map makers and it has killed the gameplay in the last few versions released to the point that all of the re-released maps of old play MUCH better than their new ones. Sad, but true nonetheless.

BigShot

Recruit
I enjoy Black Ops series as well, but as far as the MW series I happen to like this year's version (MWIII) much better than last years (MWII). The maps last year were forgettable and I won't miss them (except for the remakes they gave us, of course).

But I also think that this year's Zombies has something very special to offer PvE players that they won't find ain any other COD to date (other than maybe Ghosts). A chance to play the full unlock meta, on a HUGE map, and without any PvP getting in the way. I typically hate Zombies, but this is the most fun I've had in years playing it.

stucan

Recruit
Mw3 is the new advanced warfare total rubbish,call of duty has lost what this game was ment for ,WAR GAME ,there is no such thing as zombies but there is conflict.the game is about war PvP that's the whole point of cod ,played won't be buying ,even top names on you tube are saying it's rubbish,BIG MISTAKE

stucan

Recruit
Im happy that i did not buy the game, it seems the game reached the end of the road
I agree,they are going away from what the game was ment for,I like it when they ask for your opinion on games ,they never take advice it's like they have blinkers on ,only looking straight ahead lol

I agree,they are going away from what the game was ment for,I like it when they ask for your opinion on games ,they never take advice it's like they have blinkers on ,only looking straight ahead lol
When they just use old maps they dont care anymore. Its just about making easy money now...sad!

stucan

Recruit
My mates went straight out ordered the game and now regretting getting it ,£100 not worth it I would rather stick hot coal up my bum pol

I stick to Quick Play just like last year and I am enjoying it when I have the time to play. Sure they have some remakes and I have no problem with the remastered versions. Sometimes you dont have to reinvent the wheel or dispose of things simply because they are old. To each their own and I respect the opinions of those who have posted here. Too bad the game is a disappointment to some as we did all put out money to support and play this franchise.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Having said THAT ^^^, a lot of the challenges needed to rise in rank are only available in the matches you can only do with the paid version of MW III...

So it looks like I'll have to buy it anyways.. :(

Like CODForums!

Advertisements