• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MW3 - Modern Mic Chatter 3 - Stop the Mic Chatter (IRL video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4D3N

Recruit
It's that time again people.

Beardnor has come out with another mw3 video.

Ever had a teammate who wouldn't shut up? Blasted music? Just broke your concentration constantly?
Most of us are mute button ninjas, but not everyone is so lucky.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joCClVJQBXI&hd=1

Check it out and have a laugh.
If you dig it, drop a comment and/or a like, subscribe to keep up to date, but most importantly.... share it around!
smile.gif

Thanks guys!
Cheers!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You did that mic chatter response perfectly. Excellent!

I think that's what the majority of players think, what's worse is that this concentration part leads to a TBAG. I mean, yeah. Perfect reaction.

H4D3N

Recruit
Lol thanks dude. It's funny... Slider's rant was totally off the cuff and non scripted. It just fit perfectly.
"You have two ears and one mouth, listen twice as much as you talk" lmfao.... I DIED filming that.

JBenn911

Recruit
Wow.. lmao !!! Beardnor, that was awesome !!! I'm old and don't have ninja mute button skills anymore....love the vids !!!!

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements