• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

new graphic card prices

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i saw the new 3090 coming out at 699.99 and evga forums i think said it will actually be more then that i dont quite understand how it works when they are available can some explain. and there was a comment that it would probably be around 1500$ ,and money wise im looking at the 3070 im hearing good things about it so i maybe upgrading sooner then i though. MAYBE!!!!!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Pricing as I understand it in US $:

3070 - $ 499
3080 - $ 699
3090 - $1,499

Further to the announced lines above there are rumours of 3070Ti and 3070 Super SKUs that are supposed to be on standby, ready for an AMD response to the current line up.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i will be eyeing the 3070 i think that would be in budget and sell my 2060 on craigslist for 225 starting price. to late for step up for me.

im wondering about the power connect and psu thats needed to run them ill read up on it

KeyboardDemon

There is a way that you might be able to re-qualify for step up. EVGA sells an extended warranty, you can buy that within 90-days of purchase, then that extends your step-up time.

You'll have to look into it.

As far as I can tell, it is only the reference models that use the 12-pin power adapters, the board partners have opted for 2x8-pin and 3x8-pin depending on power demands.

I think you should be able to run a 3080 with a 650-700 watt PSU, but we'll have to check reviews for more info on that.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i did my extended warranty july 29th, original purchase date was april 30th and i registered it same day evga info says im past the point of no return :(

freakdaddy64

Recruit
im hearing theres going to be a 3060ti also have you heard anything about it but its only going to be 6gb of gddr6 i think

KeyboardDemon

im hearing theres going to be a 3060ti also have you heard anything about it but its only going to be 6gb of gddr6 i think
I've not seen the RTX 3060/3060Ti being mentioned anywhere recently, if this is coming, it won't be this side of Christmas and New Year's celebrations. If I'm not mistaken, nVidia didn't release the RTX 2060 until long after the higher end cards from the range launched.

KeyboardDemon

This review went up 12-minutes ago at the time of posting here:

I'm still watching it but thought I would share it for those of you that may be interested.

KeyboardDemon

im looking foward to what amd is bringing to the table and i dont see me making any changes till early next year.
Yeah, me too, also, I am going to hold back on saying what I think of the new RTX cards until I have seen a few more reviews, but the 1 above is definitely 1 of the essential viewing reviews.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
after watching side by side video on youtube the 5700xt is neck and neck with 2070 super its got mine by 15 to 25 fps and graphics quality seems to have edge also. my monitor is free sync and syncs well with amd so it says. so i dont know if thats a big deal or not because my gsync is working even though my monitor is not on compatible list. my overall goal is to have a graphics card that i can run settings on full blast and still get great fps if thats possible. i never use raytracing so sometimes i think i could have saved a little money goin with a gtx card. and does a better cpu make the grahics card better, say i had a ryzen 9 3950x would that push my 2060 further. im going to do some serious research on how it all works together before i make my decision and i suppose all games are different as far as fps goes. and also im have so much fun with all this technical crap that i know nothing about lmao

KeyboardDemon

For screen shots in Windows 10, either press the Print Screen button and then open open up the OneDrive folder that should pop-up as an alert above your System Tray or you can use the Snip & Sketch tool that's part of the Windows 10 installed apps.

For Snip & Sketch you can pin it to your Taskbar and using it you can select the area you want to have in your Screenshot so you don't have to crop it later plus you can add notations such as coloured boxes and arrows to show where to click or press etc...

I use it a lot, sometimes I'll copy the image into paint so I can resize it to post, other times, where the area is small enough, I just save it in the Snip & Sketch tool, this is what it looks like:

2020-09-16 (1).png

KeyboardDemon

Are you talking about the flckering at the start of the video?

If you are, then that's just someone running a counter UAV, it disrupts all of your HUD information until it runs out of fuel and gets recalled to base or shot down.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements