• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Old Man Clan recruiting

OMC-CLEAN

Recruit
Look no further. The OMC (Old Man Clan) is now recruiting. We are a 30+ age( military can skip age part) clan that runs off both the PS3 and PS4 but most of our guys have the PS4 now and that is what we are recruiting for. If you have both systems that is a plus. We were founded in 2005 by 4 guys that got sick of all the kids yelling in the mic and the trolls hiding in corners.If intersted look us up at omconline.net you will have to register an account. Contact OMC-CLEAN via PSN message if you have any questions.

Hey Bud.
Are you guys from all over the world or a specific region?
I'm a Norwegian in my mid 30's who is interested in joining.
I'm pretty new at this game so my skills aren't really good, but I'm all about team play and having some fun.

OMC-CLEAN

Recruit
Hey Bud.
Are you guys from all over the world or a specific region?
I'm a Norwegian in my mid 30's who is interested in joining.
I'm pretty new at this game so my skills aren't really good, but I'm all about team play and having some fun.

Yes we are from all over the world... We have 20+ members that are in Europe. Check out our website at omconline.net to see if it's something you would be wanting to do. Our clan is not for everybody, our recruiting/pledging process could take up to 4 months before you can be voted in. We are more then just a gaming clan... Members talk/text a lot outside of the ps4. We also have members that meet up in person!!! We don't care about gaming skills what so ever... As long as you have fun playing and having a good time, that's what we are about...

Sounds good bud.
I'll take a look at your website after I've got the kids to bed.
Your clan sounds much like clans I've been playing in before in different games, big +
I'll contact you later, after looking trough your requirements.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements