• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

"One of our party members lost their connection to the lobby host"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohmega

Recruit
Hello all,

I play PC. My wife plays PS4. Same internet, both Ethernet. When I host a lobby and we attempt to search a quick play game it fails and I receive the message displayed in the title. However, if she hosts it works fine. I have port forwarded all applicable TCP/UDP ports for both my PC and her PS4. Which speaking of port forwarding, how is it my NAT type is still moderate, as well as hers on the PS4? The only game that this is occurring on.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Spiro

Recruit
It is the game not you. Happens all the time.
With that being said, perhaps there is a fix for it. There are several people in my clan who have a hard time hosting, and parties break all of the time when certain people are in the lobby. It is something to do with cross play and the game having bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements