• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Outbreak issues

Looking for some help with the Xbox x booting issue. I have an s and I play with my son and daughter in law( they play split screen) who have an x. They can’t host a party, I have to start the party. We play outbreak and everything is great until we finish the main mission and try to teleport to the next map. Once we start the portal they get booted off the game entirely, and it takes them to the main Xbox screen. We’ve spent a LOT of money on these games and enjoy playing as a family and can’t play normally….. they usually rejoin me once I arrive at the next map but of course they lose all their upgrades. I know this is an issue that’s been going on, has anyone found a fix yet? They’re on with Microsoft support as I type this.

Thanks

Like CODForums!

Advertisements