• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Mod Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really happy when this game first came out, with all of the mod support and stuff. It got me into modding. I made my own mod and joined the mod community and made a pretty well downloaded mod. I really wish BOII had mod support for PC, it would be pretty great. I don't know why 3ARC didn't want mod support again. Maybe it was a waste of time to develop? I'm not sure. In the next CoD, I really hope there will be mod support. I doubt it, with Activision.

Uzi

Recruit
I have a question, on Black ops do they have custom zombie maps that you can install? Like ones other users created and uploaded for others to download and play on? A friend told me this and I'm just curious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements