• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi [PC] [Xbox] [PS4] Xero Degrees Gaming

Triton_XDG

Recruit
[XDG] Xero Degrees Gaming Recruitment for PC, Xbox, and PS4

Info: Xero Degrees Gaming is recruiting for casual and competitive players to join us in gamenights, tournaments, events, etc. by joining XDG. We are a friendly community looking for grow our family.

Requirements: To join you must be ages 16+ or older with a mic.

How to Join: If you're interested please message me on discord (Triton#0100) or reply to this thread.

MookyWooky

Recruit
[XDG] Xero Degrees Gaming Recruitment for PC, Xbox, and PS4

Info: Xero Degrees Gaming is recruiting for casual and competitive players to join us in gamenights, tournaments, events, etc. by joining XDG. We are a friendly community looking for grow our family.

Requirements: To join you must be ages 16+ or older with a mic.

How to Join: If you're interested please message me on discord (Triton#0100) or reply to this thread.
I’m interested in joining I’m on PS4 I sent you a friend request on discord, my name is MookyWooky on discord I’m 18

Like CODForums!

Advertisements