• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Plunder Gameplay Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, what is happening in Plunder, Plunder is all about the cash, whether you kill for cash or run around on the quiet opening chests and doing contracts I love the fact that there is more than one strategy to win.

last couple of days I’ve noticed a strange fact… there is no money to collect, places like Train Station and both East and West Prom have nothing to loot, it’s not just the odd random drop it’s 5 days straight. I know the developer is constantly playing with the sandbox but why? Plunder works as it was, it wasn’t broke so why mess with it or is there a fault? We know the game has had the odd moment where dodgy code slips through.

As is, it now requires you to tour the map looking for kills or loot - I imagine the changes are deliberate to make games last longer but I didn’t think Plunder needed that

would be great if in the release notes Raven shared changes that would impact how you Play the game

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I have noticed that as well..

I like the fact that it does extend game play, but it's annoying as hell to get in the top 10 with so little cash to collect... Since I pretty much exclusively play PLUNDER, it's a pain in the arse..

I have had a couple rounds where the cash was more plentiful albeit not nearly as much as before... But those rounds are very few and far between...

There is a huge dearth of cash just lying around.. I too am curious as to why TPTB chose to do this..

Just one more indication that PLUNDER is the red-headed step child of the Call Of Duty world.. :^/

Haven't noticed a difference myself. Got a few 1st places last night. Underground bunkers usually have a lot of caches as well. Made 300k in less than 5 mins one night just in that bunker.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Haven't noticed a difference myself. Got a few 1st places last night. Underground bunkers usually have a lot of caches as well. Made 300k in less than 5 mins one night just in that bunker.

Yea, it's not the cache boxes..

It's the little bundles of cash that used to permeate the areas...

3K, 5K, 10K little bundles lying around.. Virtually non-existent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements