• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Pretty Impressive Contraband Stash

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i have 3 insured slots now and 5 15 minute cool down weapons and couldnt care less about contraband stash, but i usually take one weapon in and pick up a rpk unless i come across a nice weapon from a downed operator.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
and you may already know this but if you alter a 15 min cooldown gun in gunsmith it will not have the 15 min cool down. from what ive seen.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
and you may already know this but if you alter a 15 min cooldown gun in gunsmith it will not have the 15 min cool down. from what ive seen.

Nope works for me I altered the CRAP out of that Hemlock Its the only gun I run and I stripped it and re did it completely, still retains its name and still has a 15 min cooler

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
I have had issues a lot altering anything and pulling it into a slot however once in a while it works.

So when this one loaded and I could load it into the slot I leave it there now.,

HOWEVER I do from time to time experience my main weapon drops out sometimes when loading in and if that is my only gun I load in with then I am pooched and have no gun.

SO what I have taken to is loading it in my BP and then pulling it out of there upon loading into a whatever DMZ. SO far this has not been an issue

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i just went in after altering and of course a damn ai shield guy took me down but it did keep the 15 min cool down. so awsome

Like CODForums!

Advertisements