• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Quickscoping in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Do you want quickscoping in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_10_605x.jpg

One of the most controversial topics in Call of Duty multiplayer has to be quickscoping. The question that a lot of us are wondering, however, is whether or not quickscoping will be in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

While we still don't know that answer, do you want it in COD: Advanced Warfare? I'm personally not a fan of it, but I understand that there's a section of the Call of Duty audience that generally loves quickscoping. I've just never enjoyed a match where quickscoping is happening, so my playstyle would prefer if it weren't there.

Do you want quickscoping in Advanced Warfare?

Seano

Recruit
I enjoyed it in the earlier versions, not so much in the last few editions, but all the same i'd love to see it.

Grim

Prestige
I'm not a fan of quick-scoping. It takes too much advantage of a built-in game mechanic.

This is pretty much my feelings towards it as well. It's just taking advantage of a broken game mechanic imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements