• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Ranking Up Your Mil-Sim

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Ok, this is something I don't quite understand or it's broken. To rank up your coalition Mil-Sim there are tasks that one must do playing as a Mil-Sim. The only issue I have is that I have been through 7 matches today (6/21) playing such a Mil-Sim and using the abilities, weapons, or throwable items. Never once in 7 matches did any of the simple requirements register. So is it a broken item in the game or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thank you.

I think its a bug. I have done all the requirements for Price multiple times but still only have the standard skin for him and nothing seem to have registered

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I think I found the answer. I read a little further and I need to knock out 3 BR's first before I can even start the other stuff.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements