• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Relative COD Newby

ACCtionMan

Recruit
Hey all, I played some of Modern Warfare 2 Campaign but never got right into it having very little time on my hands with young kids on hand. Well I treated myself to an XB1 a few months ago and I'm looking forward to playing some Advanced Warfare that I just picked up yesterday. My only reservation is that as I have limited multiplayer experience I may just get annoyed with dying all the time with very few kills given all the frequent players out there. Oh well, will see how I go.

JamesGames

Prestige
Welcome @ACCtionMan ... Glad to have you bud! :)

How many kids do you have? I have 3 girls my self. I know how it is. lol

Maybe we can catch some games together, I'm on X1 as well.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
Thanks for joining up, @ACCtionMan! Since you have limited multiplayer experience, I'd definitely recommend playing the Exo-Survival mode a bit to help get your bearings. The exo-suit really helps you get out of some tricky situations even if your gun-play isn't top-notch, so working on that in exo-survival will definitely help.

ACCtionMan

Recruit
Thanks @JamesGames. I have 2 boys.

Sounds good. Not sure if they have local servers or if you get spread out over the world, I'm in Australia.

Thanks @WhoIsDo I played a couple of campaign missions which helps with the basics of the exo-suit. I like what I see.

I'll have a look out for the survival mode, thanks for the tip.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesGames

Prestige
Thanks @JamesGames. I have 2 boys.

Sounds good. Not sure if they have local servers or if you get spread out over the world, I'm in Australia.

Thanks @WhoIsDo I played a couple of campaign missions which helps with the basics of the exo-suit. I like what I see.

I'll have a look out for the survival mode, thanks for the tip.

No worries man. Wanna game sometime, shoot me a message.

@@ACCtionMan Welcome to the Xbox 1, if you guys would like someone to help play pubs or even some Arena let me know
GT- BEST Black Flag

Like CODForums!

Advertisements