• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Remove the spam in hangout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegitoTM

Recruit
The picture says it all, hopefully the staff members will remove this instantly upon discovery.

8558013c1e9eaadd054116829e58c9ec.png

I have to agree; it's unfortunate that some feel the need to do things like this, but this is nothing the moderators can't fix.

VegitoTM

Recruit
I have to agree; it's unfortunate that some feel the need to do things like this, but this is nothing the moderators can't fix.

Agreed, I dislike those who have to spread their site or product using malicious ways it puts me off the item altogether. Glad to see it can be easily resolved however.

Uzi

Recruit
I can't stand people who spread malware on websites, I had someone do it on mine once and he was stupid and signed up with his regular IP, not a proxy or VPN... let's just say after I got his IP i dealt with him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements