• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Reversal Gaming

killerford

Recruit
IMG_20200322_133954.jpg

Reversal Gaming are always looking for new recruits. Everyone is welcome. We play daily, have discord, Facebook page and a community forum. We are wanting to build a solid group up to start private matches, tournaments and events and start doing competitive matches.

Interested? Please message me back on here, discord: https://discord.gg/yzbMYGQ | PS4 PSN: killerford

Attachments

• IMG_20200322_133954.jpg
    IMG_20200322_133954.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1

killerford

Recruit
Reversal Gaming are always looking for new gamer's. We have a good group of players here at Reversal Gaming. We have our own Discord group, community forum, facebook group. Play daily, friendly clan matches, competitive squads, weekly events and tournaments and loads more! If you're interested check out our community forum at reversalgaming.co.uk and start off by posting an application which gives us a little information about yourself and about your gaming.

killerford

Recruit
Reversal Gaming.
IMG_20200627_110910_261.jpg

Myself and my mate is trying to build up our clan Reversal Gaming. We are looking for active and dedicated members who's interested in joining our clan to help us build a solid team for team based game modes on multiplayer and Warzone.

Looking to get a solid group together to start weekly clan friendlies, weekly clan events and loads more for the future. Are you interested in joining Reversal Gaming? Message me on PS4 at killerford or message me on here.

killerford

Recruit
bk rg.png

Reversal Gaming is a brand new opening gaming community. We welcome all gamers around the world who's interested in being apart of our fun, laid back gaming community. No requirements are required and we want to provide a fun, entertaining discord server for all gamers. We currently promoting for Modern Warfare but we will be expanding onto Battlefield 6 and other titles as they get released.

What we look to achieve
  • We want to run weekly warzone and rebirth events.
  • Fun and enjoyable discord server.
  • Join and meet new gamers.
  • Awards and Points system in place for members to achieve and work towards.
  • Free entry events and also wanting to organise paid events where winners take the lot.
  • Server channels providing general chit-chat, gaming discussions, streamers lounge and loads more!
We are here to provide a fun, laid back gaming community with no requirements. Everyone is welcome and we want to build up the community to create more events and to meet new people. Come join us. Everyone is welcome!

Our discord server is : https://discord.gg/eVa5zhuw4G

Sorry couldn't find where the edit my first post.

killerford

Recruit
Reversal Gaming

We use to be a well organized and active clan until real life got in the way and couldn't push as much as I wanted to. I'm now rebuilding my clan Reversal Gaming back into a active clan. I'm not looking to get 1000 odd people into the server as you don't play with 1000 odd players.. I'm wanting a close nip gaming family, building on communication, team work and who's wanting to enjoy gaming.

I'm looking for gamers that's interested in helping me build a close nip clan alongside me. If anyone is interested give me a message. Also anyone looking for a small clan, looking to build on team work, communication, enjoy the game along with organize private games and much more. Let me know.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements