• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Sapphic error warzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barso94

Recruit
Hello guys, since 2 days ago, I got this problem, during joining party, game freeze and stop working, not able to connect to any type of match.

please tell me you got a solution

kind regards

Attachments

• 7882FB44-8520-48FF-B1C4-9BC547F8C35F.jpeg
    7882FB44-8520-48FF-B1C4-9BC547F8C35F.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 3
i too get the sapphic error.

i tried:
1) "scan & repair"
2) deleting everything but the data folder, then letting the launcher reinstall the missing files
3) rolling back my GPU drivers to the december build
4) opening all recommended ports so NAT type would be open
5) started the game with admin privileges

i didn't bother with AV since i got only windows security running

the problem seems to have reemerged on january 26th, at least many people are reporting it starting with this date, the same day there was an nvidia update.

some people reported that rolling back to the last version (from jan 7th) fixed their problem (would probs not work for me, since i initially got the error when i was still running the jan 7th build yesterday, then updated to jan 26th, still sapphic error), still it seems to be somehow connected to the GPU driver update, but maybe it's not just client side?!

my specs:
ryzen 7 2700x
GTX 1080
16GB RAM
Samsung 970 Evo plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements