• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Season 3 Battle Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Was the Season Pass for Season 3 free this time around??

My Lobby Screen says SEASON PASS OWNED 10% BONUS XP but I know I didn't purchase the S3 pass... I had intended to, but it seems I already have it..

Anyone else???

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I definitely did buy the season pass, I did so before playing a single game in S3.

Check your CP balance, if your balance is the same as it was at the end of S2 then it looks like a glitch worked in your favour.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Yea, I checked with my son and he also had to purchase it..

I have 1000 CP now.. I can't imagine I had 2000 CP at the end of S2...

When S3 started, I had the BATTLE PASS OWNED 10% Bonus XP on my Lobby screen, right from the start..

Warzone4.jpg

Also, there was a PURCHASE TIERS under the BATTLE PASS heading.. I clicked on it and it when thru the count of tiers and stuff, but never took me to the CP payment screen.. Now it says SEASON 3...

Warzone3.jpg

So I guess it was a lucky glitch.. :D

"Good news for me."
-Eric, BILLY MADISON

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements