• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
Has anyone any idea why I am starting some warzone games with another players view and not my own. I can't do anything to get onto my own viewpoint. All I can do is watch them play. Any ideas

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I had noticed some issues where, when spawning, my loadout is not selected, even though I had selected a loadout.. This puts me into SPECTATE mode. I had to hit ESC (am on PC) and then select my loadout and then it got me back into the game normally..

I haven't played in a few weeks (Covid survivor Yea for Me! :D) but I noticed this Spectate/Loadout bug right after the update the eliminated PLUNDER...

HTH..

I have had
I had noticed some issues where, when spawning, my loadout is not selected, even though I had selected a loadout.. This puts me into SPECTATE mode. I had to hit ESC (am on PC) and then select my loadout and then it got me back into the game normally..

I haven't played in a few weeks (Covid survivor Yea for Me! :D) but I noticed this Spectate/Loadout bug right after the update the eliminated PLUNDER...

HTH..
I have had times where I spawn with a loadout that I never selected, even though I have a specific one selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements