• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Strong Player (I'll carry you to a S&D dub)

Adv

Recruit
Hello if you need a carry or a strong piece to your party I am your guy feel free to hmu. I drop 10-20 kills constantly on S&D any map besides Picadilly cause that map is garbage. I'll help get your win loss ratio hit me up.

Hello if you need a carry or a strong piece to your party I am your guy feel free to hmu. I drop 10-20 kills constantly on S&D any map besides Picadilly cause that map is garbage. I'll help get your win loss ratio hit me up.
Sounds cool. Getting carried isn't fun though.

Adv

Recruit
I feel you bro, I communicate as well so you can learn call outs and stuff with me and strats that work really good!

I feel you bro, I communicate as well so you can learn call outs and stuff with me and strats that work really good!
That sounds really cool. Especially for new MW players like myself. I'm a Prestige Master in Black Ops 4 but I still suck at MW.

That sounds really cool. Especially for new MW players like myself. I'm a Prestige Master in Black Ops 4 but I still suck at MW.
Don't feel bad. My first MW clan back in 2007-2009 were always top 20 or less in the US playing competitive S&D. Nowadays I spend my time seeing how much stuff I can throw up in the air in hopes that it hits someone.

Koresa

Recruit
Late to the reply, but Xbox? Hardcore? If so we can make one helluva team. Hc SnD is my jam ever since blops 1. So easy on MW, too.

NinjaHentai

Recruit

Are you a console player who uses that aimbot? because yeah then its easy to get so much kills. and if you are... then trow off the aimbot for your joypad and see you can shoot good anyways...

Greatnesss

Recruit
Can you help me get a few more wins?

Adv

Recruit
Are you a console player who uses that aimbot? because yeah then its easy to get so much kills. and if you are... then trow off the aimbot for your joypad and see you can shoot good anyways...
aimbot is for pussies, i'm just good bro lol

Like CODForums!

Advertisements