• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

the intro of Nimrod

Nimrod

Recruit
Hi.

Sorry for the late introduction but I completely missed this part of the forum.

I am Nimrod, in my late 20s, I am a casual to active gamer, depending on how much time life allows me to put in to gaming.
I like to play strategy games, RTS shooters such as Squad, HLL and so on and of course Call of Duty. I play CoD since CoD1 and have picked up playing the CoD series with CoD: MW ( the most recent one ) and now play CoD Cold War which I really dislike actually, feels like a massive downgrade and is buggy as hell.

I am located in Germany, I work in IT and my hobbies are Karate, hiking, sports, reading. The usual stuff you can do on the country side.

Nimrod

Recruit
Hi @Nimrod and welcome to the forums, it's great to have you join us, I look forward to reading about your views and sharing ideas with you.

Hi,

Thanks you.

Yes, I am looking forward to this as well. Seems to be an all-round forum and also for some off-topic parts in the lounge.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements