• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

the mp5/smg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many COD games have came out over the past 2 decades.... quite a few. I can say over the past 5 years there is really no reason at all to play anything else other than smgs. The MP5 trumps every smg/rifle in the game, even at range. It is obvious, every game regardless of the map/objective, you mostly have mp5's with 3 snipers and maybe a noob or two using something else. Whats your alls thoughts?

Haven

Recruit
It's simply because the MP5 and other accurate, high-fire rate, medium damage weapons are easiest to use at any level. You can win gunfights at any range of combat, close quarters to long-range exchange. It's an easy way to play, simply why it's so popular.

Wiseowl

Recruit
How many COD games have came out over the past 2 decades.... quite a few. I can say over the past 5 years there is really no reason at all to play anything else other than smgs. The MP5 trumps every smg/rifle in the game, even at range. It is obvious, every game regardless of the map/objective, you mostly have mp5's with 3 snipers and maybe a noob or two using something else. Whats your alls thoughts?
I have tried using the mp5 as l see most people using it, but l have much more success using the xm4! Which attachments are best for smg using all 8?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Welcome to CoD:Forums @bedtimeprayers.

I started CoD:MW with SMGs and I think it was the MP5 that was my first weapon of choice, I moved on shortly after and have been happy with some of the LMGs and now ARs with the Amax being my current weapon of choice.

I really like that so many players want to play different weapons, it makes the game more interesting but I do like to play a game where we all have the same weapon, like in Gunfight, from time to time.

Nimrod

Recruit

I am a faithful and solid AK user and do so very successfully mostly being at 1-2-3 # on the scoreboard ( at least in my team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements