• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Things that annoy you in Call of Duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the things that piss you off the most in this game?

1. Snipers. They're cheap, annoying, and useless (never help their team). I never had a problem with them until they ruined CoD4, I even enjoy watching the OpTic and FaZe montage. Unfortunately, OpTic and FaZe aren't the only snipers, the games are loaded with wannabes.

2. campers/headglitchers, I don't care what your final score is, if you got it by sitting in one spot the entire game, your're bad.

3. RC-XD's, oh god, why Treyarch?

4. Little kids playing the game. I hate how stupid parents are, the game is rated M, meaning 17 and up. I don't mind 15/16 year olds, but damn I hate the 10 year olds that get on and start screaming and trash talking over the mic.

5. The developers...seriously...fix your damn games.

It's a pretty long list, I'll cut it off here.

TRCornishboy

Recruit
I disagree with your number 1. Snipers can be very useful, also get some fantastic kills. 360 no scopes... #YOLO. You know? :p

2. AGREED!!! The amount on the new maps is stupid. Especially Hydro and Downhill is stupid!

3. AGREED!!! Not actually had one kill me yet because I destroy them first mwa hahah

4. AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!! I'm 16 years old and my mum still doesn't want me playing it but I enjoyed Black Ops so much was the first one I brought back in June. I brought some others as well that were the more popular but the kids are jusst stupid.

5. They're not broken? The odd glitch yeah but some stupid bugger found it. Sad twat.

Jonse

Recruit
What do you mean KillStreaks? The various types of killstreaks, the fact that you can't keep up with them, or what?

For me, KillStreaks is to Call of Duty, like Fatalities is to Mortal Kombat. It's part of the whole Call of Duty charm.

No, I mean shit that kills enemies for you. It was fine in CoD 4/WaW but starting with MW2 they just went way overboard with it.

Assisting killstreaks like UAV, EMP, VSAT etc. are fine.

The kids yes, they are very annoying. As far as the comment for the Sentry Gun, thats why you always have an EMP Grenade. It works wonders. At least Last Stand was taken out of this game...lol

TRCornishboy

Recruit
Laggy players on your team and the other, the ones on your team that spike between points on the map and get in your way and screw up your shots. As well as the other team that you can't hit due to lag. I've recently picked up No Scoping with DSR 50 and it's impossible to hit laggy players (which 9/10 games has a laggy player)

you know what pisses me off is the harpoint spawns they are outrageous i just left a lobby due to the fact that i spawned in front of guys shooting at my previously spawned dead body. seriously do they even play the game after they release it its absurd how bad the spawns are

i could go on and on about the stupidity that is call of duty multiplayer

ImQuazar

Recruit
I really hate people who snipe, omfg, seriously I do not understand people who play a game a barely move, they go negative but they continue to sit at the back of the map sniping it is so annoying, and another annoying thing is camping. I also hate people who use ghost (I hate perks that counter killstreaks) a lot of the time you will be hardly moving and the damn perk still works wtf!

As for little kids I find them hilarious to listen to in pre-game lobbys, so many squeakers.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I really hate people who snipe, omfg, seriously I do not understand people who play a game a barely move, they go negative but they continue to sit at the back of the map sniping it is so annoying, and another annoying thing is camping. I also hate people who use ghost (I hate perks that counter killstreaks) a lot of the time you will be hardly moving and the damn perk still works wtf!
I hate campers as well. But I snipe from time to time, I find a place that I'm comfortable with and snipe there, even if it takes me a long time to stay there. Sniping requires an element of camping.
As for little kids I find them hilarious to listen to in pre-game lobbys, so many squeakers.
I know what you mean. I hate that more than any other annoyance thus far.

I don't find them funny, I find them annoying that I tell them to STFU sometimes. Hell, I even troll them post-match. In fact, I loved the reaction after I said something like "go cry to mommy, codforums.com kicked my ass!" I laughed so hard at their reaction "Ahhh.. what the fuuu...." and left. Gotta love that shit.

Ghost17697

Recruit
One thing that annoys me is that if you play a game, but the host disconnects at the end, the game is invalidated in Theater Mode, and doesn't save. Like today for instance, I got a 20-1, DSR-50, S&D gameplay (my best ever S&D game), and the host rage quit, lagging everyone out and making it so my game didn't show up in Theater. I lost the gameplay due to this :(

One thing that annoys me is that if you play a game, but the host disconnects at the end, the game is invalidated in Theater Mode, and doesn't save. Like today for instance, I got a 20-1, DSR-50, S&D gameplay (my best ever S&D game), and the host rage quit, lagging everyone out and making it so my game didn't show up in Theater. I lost the gameplay due to this :(

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I had an epic game play of 61-15 but after round one the host left (didnt lag everyone out) and i thought i lost the game play when i went into theater... fortunately for me the game play theater footage was split into two separate games so I was at least able to keep the footage. sucks for you though

DreZno

Recruit
1. Random shit blowing up and killing me like a car that has been on fire for 5 minutes and decides to blow up.
2. Squeakers
3. People who run around with rocket launchers only.
4. Lag and people who use lag switches
5. People that talk shit all game and end up getting stomped.
6. Helicopters that for some reason, only kill me.

Ghost17697

Recruit
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I had an epic game play of 61-15 but after round one the host left (didnt lag everyone out) and i thought i lost the game play when i went into theater... fortunately for me the game play theater footage was split into two separate games so I was at least able to keep the footage. sucks for you though

Yeah I know what you mean man... And I was pretty p*ssed off :/ Oh well, hopefully Ghosts will have a better theater system aswell as a new engine :D

DreZno

Recruit
Yeah I know what you mean man... And I was pretty p*ssed off :/ Oh well, hopefully Ghosts will have a better theater system aswell as a new engine :D
You just reminded me of another thing that pisses me off beyond belief in COD. I don't know if it has happened to anyone else before, but I'm sure it has. So I'm going HAM trying to get some content for Youtube and I get a game of, let's say, 86-3 on Domination with 12 caps. I'm pumped, so I hop into theater mode to record it and the game is nowhere to be found and neither are any games I've played in the last 6-8 hours. In my settings, game recording has been on the whole time...the next day, the game shows up, but the file is corrupted! WHAT IN THE FUCK COD?

dMISEVip3r

Recruit
How games now, aren't determined how skilled you are but how good your connection is. Like, I can shoot a guy with his body weight in lead (and KNOW I hit him DIRECTLY in the chest as point blank), for him to just hit me once with a FAL...
And how OP knives are, omg!! You can shoot a guy repeatedly in the face but then he can turn around and knife you in the foot...? -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements