• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi VoiD Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoiDProjects

Recruit
VoiD is a professional gaming organization that is looking for newer younger gamers! VoiD participates in tournaments such as Challonge Tournament X CCT and more. You must be at least 15 years of age . Of you are interested in joining message VoiD Projects on Xbox 1 or if you’re on PS4 message VoiD_Projects thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VoiDProjects

Recruit
Download the kik app and goto public groups from there type in voidclanrecruitment and join it. This is a chat that we recruit individuals and explain how it works.

VoiDProjects

Recruit
This is the last Recruitment we will be doing for a while. VoiD is a professional gaming organization that is interested in recruiting new members. This is a rare opportunity and not everyone just gets in. We take you through about a week and a half long process. We ask you questions bring it up to our council then you tryout.

VoiD is a professional gaming organization that is looking for newer younger gamers! VoiD participates in tournaments such as Challonge Tournament X CCT and more. You must be at least 15 years of age . Of you are interested in joining message VoiD Projects on Xbox 1 or if you’re on PS4 message VoiD_Projects thank you.

Are spots still availble

VoiDProjects

Recruit
VoiD is a professional gaming organization as I have said in one of my previous comments so if you don’t know what’s going on go check out my other comment (VoiD Clan Recruitment). But this is the final chance to tryout we will not be recruiting for a while mainly because 5 of us (for a important tournament) are going to New Zealand for some time and the Recruiters for the clan will be doing other things for the clan and they don’t have time. My Gt on Xbox is VoiD Projects and on PS4 it’s VoiD_Projects message me if you have any questions about the clan. NOW if you do message me it may take some time for me to reply back so don’t think I’m ignoring you I’m a busy man I have 32 almost 33 members to keep in check I have business with other companies ect so please don’t take it as rejection. Don’t forget to follow me on a Tapatalk to keep up with all my posts

Cubeix

Recruit
Hello VoiD Projects. I am a PC gamer, I've been playing Call Of Duty sense 2014. I just recently bought WWI and I have had a lot of fun playing it. My first cod was modern warfare 2 and I played that on pc too,I was wondering if you guys where still recruiting and if it is possible I could try out?

VoiDProjects

Recruit
79dbdf0b1c2ee49b175cbd353792481f.jpg

If you didn’t see my other post ladies and gentlemen the clan won’t be recruiting until next January. So if you are really interested wait because there will be more chances to tryout. We Closed our last Recruitment for several reasons. One being the fact that we need a break for thanksgiving. During Thanksgivings the clan comes together and eats at our Florida house (in Miami). And because we have a lot of Tournaments Holiday Birthdays ect going on this next month. So please be patient and remember
VoiD Is Just Better

GOAT

Recruit
VoiD is a professional gaming organization as I have said in one of my previous comments so if you don’t know what’s going on go check out my other comment (VoiD Clan Recruitment). But this is the final chance to tryout we will not be recruiting for a while mainly because 5 of us (for a important tournament) are going to New Zealand for some time and the Recruiters for the clan will be doing other things for the clan and they don’t have time. My Gt on Xbox is VoiD Projects and on PS4 it’s VoiD_Projects message me if you have any questions about the clan. NOW if you do message me it may take some time for me to reply back so don’t think I’m ignoring you I’m a busy man I have 32 almost 33 members to keep in check I have business with other companies ect so please don’t take it as rejection. Don’t forget to follow me on a Tapatalk to keep up with all my posts

Are you still recruiting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VoiDProjects

Recruit
If you are determined in joining this professional organization message me on PS or Xbox VoiD_Projects VoiD Projects. We will only be recruiting 5 on each console. So first five to pass tryouts win good luck and remember VoiD is just better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements