• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi VoiD Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwec

Recruit
ok so how many people are on the team and what are the qualifications and everything, and do you have a website?

VoiDProjects

Recruit
We are a eSports Organization the VoiD Clan we participate in CCT TX HCC Challonge UMG HNAC ect their is 32 of us spread across 2 consoles we have four teams for COD 1 for GOW 2 for Halo and 1 for CSGO we do have a web but it’s having major problems
Requirements
Must have a mic
Must be 15+
Basically it then the rest I’ll explain tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schwec

Recruit
ok, i added you on xbox, I am 15 and turning 16 in just about a month, when will we be doing this tryout, today, tommorow?

VoiDProjects

Recruit
ok, i added you on xbox, I am 15 and turning 16 in just about a month, when will we be doing this tryout, today, tommorow?

Unfortunately not tonight we just got done having a 4v4 with OPS gaming and I’m kinda pissed but tomorrow for sure

Schwec

Recruit
Ok, that's good for me anyway because i dont really have a lot of time right now and i have school tomorrow but tomorrow night i should be able to play for sure, I will message you if plans change. and what game mode do we play TDM, SnD, Hardpoint, etc. just wondering ahead of time.

VoiDProjects

Recruit
Ok, that's good for me anyway because i dont really have a lot of time right now and i have school tomorrow but tomorrow night i should be able to play for sure, I will message you if plans change. and what game mode do we play TDM, SnD, Hardpoint, etc. just wondering ahead of time.

All eSport modes

VoiDProjects

Recruit
VoiD Fortnite is Recruiting only two more people message VoiD Projects or VoiD_Projects to tryout

VoiDProjects

Recruit
VoiD CoD for 2018 is Recruiting! Go through our process of trying out and being put on the team. To start this process join our new open discord server! Goto the Recruiting chat and type #CoD to start the tryout process!
#VoiDIsJustBetter

Discord Server Link:
https://discord.gg/3CUags

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
VoiD CoD for 2018 is Recruiting! Go through our process of trying out and being put on the team. To start this process join our new open discord server! Goto the Recruiting chat and type #CoD to start the tryout process!
#VoiDIsJustBetter

Discord Server Link:

I am going to say this one more time: Read the Clan Rules. You created a new thread for your clan, in order to attract COD2018/BO4 traffic.

I don't think you understand that the site DOES attract many Call of Duty players. I am telling you that your post or posts are being seen by thousands every week. Believe that.

So, the next time I see you breaking rules again. That's it. I took out the last straw.

VoiDProjects

Recruit
#VoiDIsJustBetter

Discord Server Link:

I am going to say this one more time: Read the Clan Rules. You created a new thread for your clan, in order to attract COD2018/BO4 traffic.

I don't think you understand that the site DOES attract many Call of Duty players. I am telling you that your post or posts are being seen by thousands every week. Believe that.

So, the next time I see you breaking rules again. That's it. I took out the last straw.

I broke the rules once? And seems like you have something against me if so just say it. Like I’ve done very little wrong here

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I broke the rules once? And seems like you have something against me if so just say it. Like I’ve done very little wrong here

Keep it up, and see what happens. I never had a problem with you until you push me too far.

VoiDProjects

Recruit

Keep it up, and see what happens. I never had a problem with you until you push me too far.

Keep what up I’m sitting here minding my own business trying to expand and ur getting on me and this other dude is seeking problems?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Keep what up I’m sitting here minding my own business trying to expand and ur getting on me and this other dude is seeking problems?

What other dude? He hasn't posted in months. He said "lol" because you haven't learned from your own mistakes. So, step up your game by learning the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements