• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi VoiD Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Because I couldn’t find mine after I went through the last 3 months 4 times sorry geez didn’t think it was that big of a deal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The big deal is OTHER clans wants the same thing you want: Attention. Exposure.

Problem is, they spam without thinking. Like:

"This clan is spammy."
"This clan is a spammer."
"This clan is bumping too much."

You come off as lazy and annoying when you post "bump" over and over. Many clans don't realize this, that's how perception works.

VoiDProjects

Recruit
MGL is looking for other organizations to register for their Season 1 WWII tournament! Your prize is Semi Pro and Pro points for those of you who aren’t either. So sign up today and win your points! They have a tournament on PS and Xbox To start your registration join their discord.
https://discord.gg/3QVREkj

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
MGL is looking for other organizations to register for their Season 1 WWII tournament! Your prize is Semi Pro and Pro points for those of you who aren’t either. So sign up today and win your points! They have a tournament on PS and Xbox To start your registration join their discord.

You posted TWO of these threads in Clan Chat. *loud clap* What should I do? What should I do?

What should I do about you? Alright. I'm going to give you one more chance. I'm not fucking around this time.

One more time. Test me.

VoiDProjects

Recruit

You posted TWO of these threads in Clan Chat. *loud clap* What should I do? What should I do?

What should I do about you? Alright. I'm going to give you one more chance. I'm not fucking around this time.

One more time. Test me.

Wtf are you talking about I’ve only posted 1 MGL thread

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Wtf are you talking about I’ve only posted 1 MGL thread

I merged one of the MGL threads into here. I've been doing this for a long time. You should know this by now.

But nope: You did post two MGL threads. Next one is on you. *sits back and waits*

VoiDProjects

Recruit
How did u embarrass me ? MGL is a tournament I was invited to not a Clan Recruitment it’s a open tournament on WWII I’ve never made a post about it so I just embarrassed you sir because it seems like atm u don’t know what’s going on

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
How did u embarrass me ? MGL is a tournament I was invited to not a Clan Recruitment it’s a open tournament on WWII I’ve never made a post about it so I just embarrassed you sir because it seems like atm u don’t know what’s going on

Dude, do you even read what you write or post? You sound stupid right now. I told you that you posted not one, but TWO MGL threads, then you told me "no I didn't," I replied with a link proving that there WAS a second thread on your MGL request (regardless of where it was posted). Which is still a no-no. And now you kept arguing with me - The Owner. I'm not embarrassed. You SHOULD be.

Now, either learn the fucking rules or get the fuck out of here. No wonder why nobody likes you.

VoiDProjects

Recruit
First off there are plenty of people who like me so grow tf up and come up with better roasts secondly IT WAS THE SAME FUCKIN THREAD thirdly who tf do you think you are all you fuckin do is attack me for the most pointless shit I give a suggestion your like stop your causing problems I say my organizations motto you get irritated and pissy and say I have to much ego like dude get off me for once man and I’m really not trying to be rude at all but this is ridiculous

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
First off there are plenty of people who like me so grow tf up and come up with better roasts secondly IT WAS THE SAME FUCKIN THREAD thirdly who tf do you think you are all you fuckin do is attack me for the most pointless shit I give a suggestion your like stop your causing problems I say my organizations motto you get irritated and pissy and say I have to much ego like dude get off me for once man and I’m really not trying to be rude at all but this is ridiculous

You posted two of the same threads:
MGL Tournament Registration
MGL Tournament Registration
Both were in Clan Chat.

I moved one of those to HERE.

You told me you didn't make the same thread. I am telling you that you did in fact make two like threads in the same forum. And as I said, that's a NO-NO. Why? Because it's DUPLICATE posting. You annoy people that way. Not just on Tapatalk, but also on my forum. Everyone gets notified of new posts now, whether they logged in or not.

I'm the Owner of the site. That's who I think I am.
I don't need ego. I told you this and that, and you kept insisting of different shit that has nothing relevant to what I've been telling you this whole time.

I have been very nice to you for a very long time, and I'm not going to tolerate any more of your bullshit anymore. I'm at my breaking point. I honestly don't give a shit about you anymore. I put up with your bs for a long time. I've tried to be nice to you, and you continue to break rules regardless. I did that. I did that to help you out... What'd you do? Stepped on my foot. Thing is, what you don't realize on that little tapatalk screen, is that I'm the boss here at CODForums.com. Tapatalk is just a fucking app for you to see my site from your fucking phone!

VoiDProjects

Recruit
No I’m not saying u have an ego I said you got irritated because of my motto u claim is ego and I thought CAG was owner

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
No I’m not saying u have an ego I said you got irritated because of my motto u claim is ego and I thought CAG was owner

Nope. CAG Cheechdogg isn't owner. I am. You've been talking to an administrator/owner since day one. The fact that you thought @CAG CheechDogg was a pedo, and then think that he's the owner? What the fuck dude? Are you fucking stupid or something? I do know, on Tapatalk, you see a little crown icon next to my name. Or at least a "Staff Member" designation somewhere. Don't fucking lie.

VoiDProjects

Recruit

Nope. CAG Cheechdogg isn't owner. I am. You've been talking to an administrator/owner since day one. The fact that you thought @CAG CheechDogg was a pedo, and then think that he's the owner? What the fuck dude? Are you fucking stupid or something? I do know, on Tapatalk, you see a little crown icon next to my name, don't fucking lie.

Yes Ik that and how you are acting is killing your rep and YOU said he was one of the owners of the site

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yes Ik that and how you are acting is killing your rep and YOU said he was one of the owners of the site

I never, EVER said he was the owner of THIS site. He WAS, AND STILL is the owner of his clan - CAG (Combat Applications Group).

I'm killing my rep by my attitude? Dude, a few people here don't like you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until today. That's your fault.

I even got a report from another member about you. Yeah you! But I kept you around. I gave you chances that nobody else would!

VoiDProjects

Recruit
I could care less if a few people hate me thats life everyone has haters what matters is how you react at the end of the day and I’m done arguing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements