• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Want a free copy of CODMW? Sign up, post, and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Just 5 minutes ago, I ordered 2 copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and they're up for grabs!

You can win a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for any console of your choice. I have two copies available: One for PlayStation 4, and One for Xbox One. The only thing I ask of you? Sign up, post, and WIN.

The rules are simple. Really simple: Sign up, and post. It's not going to be that easy, no.

You'll have to make 100 posts or more, and you get a better chance of winning the game. You cannot, I cannot stress this enough: No Spam. I mean it. No spam. No one word posts like "bump!" or you're disqualified. The winner of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare copy for the console will be chosen at random if there's more than one winner. But its better if you post more.

The game will be available the same day, but I'll have to ship it out to your address, so you'll have to start a private conversation with me on that day of the draw. Good luck, Soldier!

One more thing: The PlayStation owner will get this copy that I haven't selected a good winner for. So, if you're a PlayStation 4 owner, and you won Modern Warfare, you get WWII as an extra...

CODWW2FreshCopyPS4.jpg

EDIT: Just to show you that I was serious with this contest, here's the image of the game now...

FreeCODMWCopies.jpg

Never been touched, never been opened. All yours, PlayStation owner. All yours.

Note: @Toxic34 won the last contest, so he is not eligible for the contest draw.

Helllo Carlos :)
I wish i could win CoD Modern Warfare on Xbox One but i am too lazy to write 100 posts...
So i wish good luck to those who will do it.

Toxic34

Recruit
Can I do anything to assist? I remember there wasn't a contest for BO4 last year, but I did say that I would sit out the next one and help any with it I could. That offer still stands.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Can I do anything to assist? I remember there wasn't a contest for BO4 last year, but I did say that I would sit out the next one and help any with it I could. That offer still stands.
I love having members like you. Its people like you, I want on my site. So, I'll go ahead and smile - I love you. :)

Thanks for the offer, and I'm not sure how you can assist, because... I'm not sure where you are on the social space. Last night, I e-mailed everyone on this forum. Literally everyone. But I'm trying to build traffic not just to this contest, but the whole site. I just got done tweeting to my dormat account where I had 1,400 followers that I accrued during MW3's popularity. I have another one with 12k followers. So, I am really pushing the social component of the site.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Do the 100 posts have to be replies under this specific post or just 100 posts in general?
The whole point of the contest is to increase participation on the forum in general, so the answer is 100 posts in general.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've updated the thread, I have the copies. All they need is winners. Are you a winner? Prove it.

Marty125

Recruit
Just 5 minutes ago, I ordered 2 copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and they're up for grabs!

You can win a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for any console of your choice. I have two copies available: One for PlayStation 4, and One for Xbox One. The only thing I ask of you? Sign up, post, and WIN.

The rules are simple. Really simple: Sign up, and post. It's not going to be that easy, no.

You'll have to make 100 posts or more, and you get a better chance of winning the game. You cannot, I cannot stress this enough: No Spam. I mean it. No spam. No one word posts like "bump!" or you're disqualified. The winner of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare copy for the console will be chosen at random if there's more than one winner. But its better if you post more.

The game will be available the same day, but I'll have to ship it out to your address, so you'll have to start a private conversation with me on that day of the draw. Good luck, Soldier!

One more thing: The PlayStation owner will get this copy that I haven't selected a good winner for. So, if you're a PlayStation 4 owner, and you won Modern Warfare, you get WWII as an extra...

View attachment 588

EDIT: Just to show you that I was serious with this contest, here's the image of the game now...

View attachment 594

Never been touched, never been opened. All yours, PlayStation owner. All yours.

Note: @Toxic34 won the last contest, so he is not eligible for the contest draw.
Love to win copy of CODMW for PS4!!

Yo help me out bro I wanna get my girl a surprise present for modern warfare on ps4 if the giveaway is still going I would love a copy bro, it mean a lot to her and I'd appreciate bro.

I read that we need to post more, how does it work

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yo help me out bro I wanna get my girl a surprise present for modern warfare on ps4 if the giveaway is still going I would love a copy bro, it mean a lot to her and I'd appreciate bro.

I read that we need to post more, how does it work
The contest is still going. You would have to post 100 posts on this site in general. It can be anywhere on this site. The point of the contest is to increase participation from users.

illabreezy

Recruit
I'd like to enter to be considered for this contest as well! I was a member here years and years ago. It's good to see it's still around!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
@Fumbles won the PlayStation copies.

Xbox One version still up for grabs.

If no winner is selected by the end of May, I will move this copy to the next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements