• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone War-zone/Blood Money/ Plunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrob01

Recruit
What the heck. Where is Plunder or Blood Money. Can not believe you all dropped the quads game with the ability to fill or not fill squad.

Hate new games. Really do.

Group of our Clan only played the Plunder and Blood Money. Really all. Come on COD Looking for a new game now.

Thanks for nothing Season 4

I think plunder is still an option in the drop down menu at the bottom of the screen.
I'd personally be glad to see it go though, never been a fan of plunder personally, the new rumble mode is better imo.

GregM

Recruit
Blood Money was an option at the bottom until yesterday and now it's missing entirely and the free weekend of multiplayer stuff is at the bottom. I suspect Blood Money is just gone because of the free weekend. I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't return, that's all I really care to play.

It's absolute bs... Was by far the game mode I enjoyed most and also the only game mode which is playable with random team mates.. Really can't believe they removed it :(

For people that don't have the full game plunder was the only option to rank up their guns without having to rely on getting their loadout and making kills with it.. It better be only for the f2p weekend, otherwise they can better prepare their mailbox for the shitton of complaint mails they're going to get.

It feels like most gaming companies nowadays really hired loads of subsidized workers, can't think of another reason for all the daft decisions that they make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements