• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Warzone massive FPS decrease roughly around March-April

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the past month, I took a break from warzone, and when I came back my FPS went from a consistent 120+ on medium-high settings to barely scraping 80 on all lows.
My specs are:
GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
Intel i9 9900K
16GB RAM
Just a warning, I'm not the most knowledgeable on computers but I'll do my best to follow along. I am on a desktop PC that runs any other game just fine. The only issue I've been having with specific other games (such as Rocket League and until recently, warzone) is an issue where whenever I'd move my mouse around my FPS would go from whatever consistent framerate it was running previously to extreme frame drops around ~5 FPS or lower depending on how fast I move my mouse.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
During the past month, I took a break from warzone, and when I came back my FPS went from a consistent 120+ on medium-high settings to barely scraping 80 on all lows.
My specs are:
GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
Intel i9 9900K
16GB RAM
Just a warning, I'm not the most knowledgeable on computers but I'll do my best to follow along. I am on a desktop PC that runs any other game just fine. The only issue I've been having with specific other games (such as Rocket League and until recently, warzone) is an issue where whenever I'd move my mouse around my FPS would go from whatever consistent framerate it was running previously to extreme frame drops around ~5 FPS or lower depending on how fast I move my mouse.
What happens you start a bot match in the training mode?

I haven't played Warzone in months, maybe even a year, but I do recall there being a training mode where you drop into quarry with a few bots. I think that is run by your PC and doesn't require a server connection.

If I'm right and you don't get the same issues playing a bot match as you do when you play online, then that would indicate a network issue, if you still get issues then it would indicate an issue with your PC or game.

mWarlord

Recruit
with the new updates this is not new, maybe you adding more ram and turning playing with the graphic settings will give you more fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements