1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What are your hobbies?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by themarksquared, May 14, 2013.

1. nekroz

nekroz Recruit

I read, play video games, watch movies and anime. I read a wide variety of books, though mostly all fiction. For movies I watch whatever is "good", films that are rated highly on IMDB for example. And games, I'm mostly just playing LoL atm, with COD sometimes for a quickie.

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

Gaming, reading, soccer, and movies. I love to be on Netflix especially in cold weather. And I like searching for newer games that look interesting for me to play.

3. AmazonXD

AmazonXD Recruit

I'm an artsy-fartsy kind of fellow, so my main hobbies are music production (I play piano, drums, acoustic guitar, sing, and DJ), screenplay writing, movie going, hiking, and a pick up game of basketball all sound great to me. Then again, I'm perfectly content with being a lazy bastard too. Haha.

4. mooray

mooray Recruit

1. Listening to music.
    2. Traveling.
    3. Watching movies.
    4. Playing video games.
    5. Going out with friends.