• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone What is going on with Warzone????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about 2 seconds away from deleting MW/Warzone. At least I will reclaim 400 gigs on my hard drive. The Warzone experience, Plunder in particular, is chuck full of hacking and cheating. Either that or 90% of the players are just a God at sniping. I am now getting headshot quickscoped out of the sky 5-8 times in a row. Despite cutting my chute and flying around in every which direction at full speed, my talented oponent effortlessly lands a perfect headshot. This is really really sad man. Warzone is an amazing game and has incredible potential but I fear we will never ever see it because IW, or whoever is in charge, does absolutely NOTHING about hacking/cheating. Why is it I could play Battlefield 1 for 2 years straight and not get hacked once? And the sniping in BF 1 was incredible. They had this thing called bullet drop so you actually had to try and aim the sniper rifle. Imagine that! And before you get ready to say "Just play Multiplayer," you should know, as hard as this is to imagine, Multiplayer is even worse. Is it really that satisfying to headshot 20 people with a sniper rifle inside of a minute? And if so, for how long until it becomes a bore? I feel like I spend more time reporting cheaters and gliding down for a landing than actually having fun. In fact, I propose they rename Warzone "Parachute." The goal of the game is to see if you can actually land on the ground without being quickscoped to the head while falling at over 100 mph. I love the idea of Plunder because it has redeploy and you can rack up some nice kills with the way the game mode plays. Not a big fan of battle royales so Plunder fits me well, if it weren't such a sad mess full of 27 year old virgins that hate their life so they take it out on fun casual players just looking to have a good time. Is there anyway I can play Plunder with bots? That is a serious question by the way. Video games you to be a stress reliever and not stressful. That all seemed to change when playing with real people became a thing, I wonder if that's a coincidence? Thank you for reading and any intelligent advice you have to share.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Either that or 90% of the players are just a God at sniping. I am now getting headshot quickscoped out of the sky 5-8 times in a row. Despite cutting my chute and flying around in every which direction at full speed, my talented oponent effortlessly lands a perfect headshot.

This is 100% because IW can't put out an update without screwing up multiple things. Last time they screwed up the Rytec headshot multiplier, this time they screwed up both the new weapons.

The AS VAL 10-round mag was supposed to have "better" bullet penetration than the standard mags, but it wound up having "infinite" penetration. So you could throw a Snapshot across the map and then wallbang people through 10 buildings. Search & Destroy rounds start with entire teams blind-fire wallbanging towards the enemy spawn to see if they could take out 1-2-3 members of the enemy team.

But your issue is not with the AS VAL, it's with the new sniper the SP-R 208. Specifically the Norma and Lapua ammo conversions. Both of these ammo conversions were supposed to add bullet velocity (among other things). However instead of just increasing bullet velocity, these ammo conversions made bullet velocity infinite, meaning instaneous bullet travel. Hitscan. This means the exact instant you pull the trigger the bullet is landing on whatever target you were pointing at, no bullet drop, no leading your target, no bullet traveling at all.

This is how people were able to snipe you out of the sky when you had cut your chute. With hitscan bullet velocity, you don't have to lead targets at all. So all they had to do was aim at your head as you were flying through the sky and pull the trigger - instant death. This is 487x easier than having to properly lead a target who has cut their chute, which is next to impossible to do with a regular sniper. I had several kills on guys like this. Also sniped people out of ATVs and choppers - didn't have to lead the target so it was super easy, just point and click.

They just released a patch to fix this, so you shouldn't be having this happen any longer. At this point, with the MAJOR bugs that happen with every season release, I'm almost 100% positive that IW has interns coding this game at minimum wage. They have absolutely no respect for the product they put out. The fact that both of these bugs for the AS VAL and SP-R made it through review and testing and into the final release for Season 6 is hysterical.

This is 100% because IW can't put out an update without screwing up multiple things. Last time they screwed up the Rytec headshot multiplier, this time they screwed up both the new weapons.

The AS VAL 10-round mag was supposed to have "better" bullet penetration than the standard mags, but it wound up having "infinite" penetration. So you could throw a Snapshot across the map and then wallbang people through 10 buildings. Search & Destroy rounds start with entire teams blind-fire wallbanging towards the enemy spawn to see if they could take out 1-2-3 members of the enemy team.

But your issue is not with the AS VAL, it's with the new sniper the SP-R 208. Specifically the Norma and Lapua ammo conversions. Both of these ammo conversions were supposed to add bullet velocity (among other things). However instead of just increasing bullet velocity, these ammo conversions made bullet velocity infinite, meaning instaneous bullet travel. Hitscan. This means the exact instant you pull the trigger the bullet is landing on whatever target you were pointing at, no bullet drop, no leading your target, no bullet traveling at all.

This is how people were able to snipe you out of the sky when you had cut your chute. With hitscan bullet velocity, you don't have to lead targets at all. So all they had to do was aim at your head as you were flying through the sky and pull the trigger - instant death. This is 487x easier than having to properly lead a target who has cut their chute, which is next to impossible to do with a regular sniper. I had several kills on guys like this. Also sniped people out of ATVs and choppers - didn't have to lead the target so it was super easy, just point and click.

They just released a patch to fix this, so you shouldn't be having this happen any longer. At this point, with the MAJOR bugs that happen with every season release, I'm almost 100% positive that IW has interns coding this game at minimum wage. They have absolutely no respect for the product they put out. The fact that both of these bugs for the AS VAL and SP-R made it through review and testing and into the final release for Season 6 is hysterical.

Thank you very much for explaining that. However, before that mess up with the SP-R 208, I was noticing this as well, just not to such a high degree. Similar to what you mentioned above, I am beginning to think this whole game was programmed by gender confused Millennials with zero COD or coding experience. I have never in 30 years of gaming saw a company either make so many mistakes or just blatantly not care about a product like this. And now Cold War is coming out and they want me to buy it, lol. You couldn't pay me to play that game. It's the year 2020 and people can't program a gun in a FPS correctly. How? Just how????

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Thank you very much for explaining that. However, before that mess up with the SP-R 208, I was noticing this as well, just not to such a high degree. Similar to what you mentioned above, I am beginning to think this whole game was programmed by gender confused Millennials with zero COD or coding experience. I have never in 30 years of gaming saw a company either make so many mistakes or just blatantly not care about a product like this. And now Cold War is coming out and they want me to buy it, lol. You couldn't pay me to play that game. It's the year 2020 and people can't program a gun in a FPS correctly. How? Just how????

I'm not sure what "gender confusion" or millenials have to do with not paying for proper coders, but you can take that shit elsewhere.

If this was happening pre-season 6, it was almost 100% a legit player sniping you. Aimbots can't lead targets, which is why cheaters stick to the high bullet velocity weapons like the 5.56 rifles and the HDR. They can't properly snipe moving targets at long range with something like a Kar. So the hitscan SP-R was a godsend to cheaters, because with infinite bullet velocity it meant they could hit any target anywhere within the 400m hitscan range.

Take that shit elsewhere, lol. Stop being offended by a total strangers comments. I don't tell you what to say or not say and the same goes from you to me pal. Facts.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Take that shit elsewhere, lol. Stop being offended by a total strangers comments. I don't tell you what to say or not say and the same goes from you to me pal. Facts.
Do I need to place a ban on you? Because I'm seeing you being rude to others. You may have different opinions, and discuss things. Attitude needs to GO.
LOL okay snowflake.
Annnnd as for you... You know how I roll around here. My site, my rules. You know better.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Do I need to place a ban on you? Because I'm seeing you being rude to others. You may have different opinions, and discuss things. Attitude needs to GO.

Annnnd as for you... You know how I roll around here. My site, my rules. You know better.

I simply told him to stop blaming "gender confused millenials" for the games problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements