• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What is your PC made of? Post your Builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
That film was called Who Dares Wins in the UK, they must have changed the name for other markets, I am sure I have watched that film, many, many years ago. It has Edward Woodward in it, which I am sure is one of the reasons that you have remembered it.

Exactly!!! :D

Woodward has a line in the movie which has stuck with me throughout my entire LEO/Military career...

"If you go in there and kill all the terrorists... The press will crucify you and yer damned.. If you go in and a hostage is killed... Yer damned.. Difficult to win..."

...To which Colonel Hadley replies....

"Nature of the beast.."

Which, to me, represents the entirety of the Law Enforcement/Mil Spec Ops career field...

Yer damned if you do, yer damned if you don't...

So, as I am wont to do, I look to the wisdom of Star Trek... :D

"If we are to be damned, let us be damned for who we really are.."
-Captain Jean Luc Picard

:D

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i hear you i use affirm all the time. im paying affirm for my monitor and my scotty cameron putter, i used affirm for all of my new build i think and you can pay with affirm at evga.

GabrielGege

Recruit
my pc is made out of mostly out of metal, glass and plastic...
i5 12400
b660
32gb
m2 1tb
960gtx
(waiting to graphic cards to get cheaper to get a new one)

GabrielGege

Recruit
I can see that you and I are going to get on well, I really appreciate this kind of humour.

Nice specs, what case did you wrap it all in?

How are you cooling it?
With fans (mostly out of plastic)... (one on top of the tower is for pushing heat away from under the desk)
I even bought on aliexpress this thermometer that is showing how warm is inside the tower (sensor is up between ram and proc...)

Attachments

• IMG_20220810_141432-001.jpg
    IMG_20220810_141432-001.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 3

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I've not seen many people using the BitFenix case, good choice, it's an airflow case, and has done well in reviews iirc.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I recommend staying away from aliexpress. Not only because of the price gouging, but also quality. Moreover, it's a CH company.

Please don't spell out the name of the country. Thanks.

GabrielGege

Recruit
I recommend staying away from aliexpress. Not only because of the price gouging, but also quality. Moreover, it's a CH company
Everything is made in ch... But, 4 sure, Im only biying stuff that are not important pr dependent to anything..
I've not seen many people using the BitFenix case, good choice, it's an airflow case, and has done well in reviews iirc.
My last pc had issues with heat so i went for more open one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements