• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What's your emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apriapism

Recruit
Post your emblems here. I'd really like to see them, I always like checking out peoples emblems in game. As soon as I finish mine I'm going to post it, but it's working on being my countys EMS patch, which is the state of Florida, the star of life in front and out countys name.

visto

Recruit
I don't have a way of posting mine yet, but once I get a picture of it I will. I like to try and make things out of mine, first it was batman, mine right now is a pikachu. Took a lot of trial and error to get that one right.

BTCGuru81

Recruit
Mine is the old school triforce symbol from the shield in a link to the past. It's okayish but there's lots better emblems out there. I could have used another 30 layers to play with and give it some depth. I thought the emblem editor was really well done this time around though. It's a little touchy but very usable.

dsspra

Recruit
Mine is the robot devil from futurama, and my best friends emblem is Roberto from that same show it's always funny when people recognize them.

Mine is the Android alien thing. I found a tutorial on Youtube for it, and I thought it looked pretty cool so I made my own! I wish I could get a picture, but I'm currently not home right now. I was thinking of changing it, but I'm too lazy :p

apriapism

Recruit
Mine is the robot devil from futurama, and my best friends emblem is Roberto from that same show it's always funny when people recognize them.
Robot devil is my favorite character from that show. I used to have a bender emblem before I started working on my new one.

Khronic

Recruit
Mine is a cheez-it. It's pretty original and kind of funny, but I plan on changing it soon. I'm thinking of making it a Tampa Bay Rays logo or maybe a Miami Heat logo.

CrispyEggos

Recruit
Mine is the radioactive symbol. Not the default one, but the ones you see on toxic waste material and stuff. A simple google search would show it.

It's a little bit crooked, but that's what happens when you make it yourself. My GT is Tandemic, which sounds very close to pandemic, so I thought it was kind of cool. I've always wanted to make a new one, but I'm not artistic and don't want to rip one off YouTube or something.

visto

Recruit

I love this. I've seen a few Bender's floating around, too.

BTCGuru81

Recruit
Has anyone else had problems with the position of elements in your emblem editor looking different out in the lobbies? Like, I'll get everything lined up perfectly so there's no jagged edges or seams int he editor and save my progress. But then I'll view my emblem in the lobby and see it looks like some elements aren't lined up right.

samb222

Recruit
Mines a Pokeball haha, the same as it was in Black Ops 1. It's just such an iconic image, I just couldn't change it, even if I wanted too!
Plus it was the first emblem I actually took the time to do, and it's just overall my favourite emblem :)

Arutea

Recruit
I dont have an emblem in Black Ops 2, but in Black Ops one it was 2 Ninjas looking away from each other with some graffiti arrows around them. It looked pretty sick. The colors were Purple and Black. Once I get Black Ops 2 I want my emblem to be Nes from Super Smash Bros melee.

dcloutier

Recruit
Hahaha. I decided to make mine obnoxiously girly. So it's pink stripes in the background with a purple dolphin, a present and a gun.

Hahaha. I decided to make mine obnoxiously girly. So it's pink stripes in the background with a purple dolphin, a present and a gun.

That's awesome! Who doesn't love dolphins, and who doesn't love he color purple! Haha, seems like a nice emblem, you should post a picture of it so we can see it!

dcloutier

Recruit
That's awesome! Who doesn't love dolphins, and who doesn't love he color purple! Haha, seems like a nice emblem, you should post a picture of it so we can see it!
haha. here it is. I apparently lied, the dolphin is normal colored. lol. It's been awhile since I made it.View attachment 1

Attachments

• 80d7e9ed4c6500c6210b8ea40508a27ce53b10b72d71fc9c.png
    80d7e9ed4c6500c6210b8ea40508a27ce53b10b72d71fc9c.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 5

Monteti

Recruit
So I took a bunch of time to make a classic mickey mouse emblem, then I messed around with it for a bit to make it look dark and evil. It's actually pretty sick haha. I'll have to find a way of getting a picture and getting it on here!

Monteti

Recruit
Bah, no I don't have it :/ That's alright, I might just grab my phone's camera when I get the chance. Low quality but equally effective

Varian245

Recruit
Mine is of the body of a girl in a bikini. Like it's just her body, from the chest down to her waist. That's really it. xD

FlyFish998

Recruit
I will post when i get the chance, but mine is a picture of a mountain. It has 865 to represent my town Wears Valley. I have birds flying in the sky.

The best one I ever made was a 3-d pyramid with a floating top-piece (like on the dollar bill). I put an eye up in the center and a highlighting blast in the background. I was very proud of that one.

This makes me want to make another one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements