• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Who is your favorite character

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiller

Recruit
Well in every game we can see many character. But not all of them can get out attention. We do not even notice many characters. Few looks garbage & we think this game will looks better without these character. some of them are just ordinary & do not attract us. But few of them looks extra ordinary & we think, wow they looks like real hero who will save others. I would like to know you guy's favorite cod modern warfare character. My favorite character is Simon "Ghost" Riley.

icebloodz

Recruit
If you like the guy you should read the comics about him, sheds some light on who he is and just how bad ass he really is. What two governments could not achieve was accomplished by a ghost.

My favorite character would be Soap or John 'Soap' Mactavish to be precise. Why him though? Why not the man has got a mohawk and tackling criminals through windows. Hes pretty cool, aint afraid of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements