• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Will they remaster Skyrim

VoiDProjects

Recruit
I hope so Skyrim was my favorite Elder Scrolls game and I would love to see it be remastered. Skyrims open world was amazing and it’s customization was outstanding. I do think they could add more beards and hairs though a good way to get these from would be Vikings tv series as Skyrim is also about my ancestors culture. What Elder Scrolls was your favorite comment below and don’t forget to like the thread and follow me on TapaTalk to keep up with all my posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I hope so Skyrim was my favorite Elder Scrolls game and I would love to see it be remastered. Skyrims open world was amazing and it’s customization was outstanding. I do think they could add more beards and hairs though a good way to get these from would be Vikings tv series as Skyrim is also about my ancestors culture. What Elder Scrolls was your favorite comment below and don’t forget to like the thread and follow me on TapaTalk to keep up with all my posts.

You're living under a rock: They already did. Here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTjRZ__-278

Giggity 89

Recruit
No no Ik that in saying like completely remastered kinda like MWR

That is more of a remake, imo. I would love to see Bethesda remake TES games. With the flop that is FO76 I hope they do switch directions or we might not see too many more FO games.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements