• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox 360/Xbox One comparison video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memph

Recruit

I knew the X1 would look better but I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of the 360 version. With that said I am glad that I bought the digital version so I can upgrade to this beauty in a few months!

GlacialDoom

Recruit
The 360 version does look pretty incredible for its age, but then again, after years of developing on it, they are now able to push it at its maximum capacity until it will inevitably die in one or two years. The Xbox One version looks pretty nice, but I prefer playing this title on PC.

Pittski

Recruit
its the same engine, only difference is Xbox one is equivalent to a PC 5 years ago, so it can support more visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements