• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New COD Categories created!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Because Black Ops 2 is released, and already on store shelves. With rumors of Modern Warfare 4 on the horizon, I have gone ahead and created a new MW4 forum, and a general Call of Duty forum.

The general Call of Duty forum will be used for other subjects than what we already know. For example, the Co-Op thread was aiming at any Call of Duty title, so I decided "why not make a general forum now?" And so, I did.

That being said, I've moved COD2, COD3, COD4, COD5 (World at War) into that same general COD forum.

Again, I continue to make edits and alternations... :)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was recently revealed, and so I've changed the forum for Modern Warfare 4, to be recognized as 'Advanced Warfare.'

clucker99

Recruit
Cod 1,cod2,cod3,cod4(modern warfare ,world at war, cod6 mw2,cod7 Blops1, cod8 mw3,cod9 Blops2,cod10 GHOSTS BOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements