• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

TOTHEWIN5

Recruit
I'm Making A Clan. I already have members. Just need more.
LOOKING FOR
  • SNIPERS (ANY GAMEMODE) (ANY COD)
  • SEARCH AND DESTROY PLAYERS (ANY COD)
  • WARZONE PLAYERS
  • HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY PLAYERS (ANY COD)
  • GROUND WAR PLAYERS (MW)
ONLY REQUIREMENTS
  • BE ABLE TO RECORD... PS4 ALLOWS 15MINZ & XB1 ALLOWS 10MIN WHICH IS BOTH FINE. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT PC BUT THAT SHOULD BE THE EASIEST.
  • BE ABLE TO GET CLIPS OR/AND GET GOOD GAMEPLAYS. 1 OF THE 2 OR BOTH.
ABOUT ME
  • I'M A GENIUS :)
  • RIGHT NOW I ONLY PLAY MW
  • JUST STARTED PLAYING COD AGAIN. PLAYED MW2 PS3 USERNAME (xBased__Scopezx) YT (xBasedNation) (IM ONLY IN CAMZ #1 & THE WE'RE BACK CLIP IS ALSO ME).. excuse the editing of the ep's. BO1(BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD) PS3 USERNAME: (JULANSTRAPPED) no YT. MW3 (STRICTLY SNIPING WITH CLAN) (xBasedNation) on YT my ps3 username was (xBased__Scopezx). BO2 (ABSOULTELY UNFUCKWITABLE) PS3 USERNAME: (vZodiakk). WW2 ON XB1 USERNAME: LESSSPEED. Played it for like 2 weeks. Still felt like i was the best.
  • ON MW I'VE BEEN ONLY SNIPING. STILL GOT MY MACHINE GUN SKILL THOSE. I'M DOWN TO 1V1 IF YOU WANNA TEST IT. I JUST FIND SNIPING IS WHAT WHAT I LIKE MOST IN MODERN WARFARE GAMES.
  • I PLAY MOSTLY SEARCH BUT REALLY DOWN TO PLAY ANYTHING. BEEN SNIPER RUSHING EVERYGAME AND DOING SOME ODD THINGS. TRYING TO PERFECT A NEW PLAY STYLE I SKETCHED UP. IT'S PERFECTED NOW. THAT'S WHY I'M MAKING THE CLAN. WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL IT WAS DONE.
  • K/D .9 W/L 1.04. I DON'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT K/D. JUST WINNING & I WAS ^
  • PS4 USERNAME: TOTHEWIN5 ACTI. ID: TOTHEWIN5#5396729
TRY OUTS
  • SHOW ME SOME YOUR CLIPS OR GAMEPLAYS (ILL SHOW SOME OF MY CLIPS & GAMES ALSO IF YOU WANT)
  • OR
  • PLAY A COUPLE GAMES WITH ME (MW)
I HAVE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ORIGINAL IDEAS. YOU SHOULD JOIN.
You can Add me on Acti. or, ps4. Also you could just message me on here or through discord.

Tactical Gaming

Like CODForums!

Advertisements