• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

After Action Report Stats Team Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
You can use the after match report but I can't remember how detailed the stats are on that, and lately I have been playing a lot of free for all, I don't have stats that show any team figures as there is no team, clearly!

If you haven't done it already, download and install the Call of Duty Companion app so you can look at your own stats and compare them to your friends plus you can get free Double XP/Weapons XP tokens just for logging on once a week.

Free for All Stats using Companion App.jpg
This is an example of what you might see if you look at your match history.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
That companion app covers BOCW?? Kewl.. I'll have to get that.. Thanx... :D

I did find out that if you want to look at team rankings, press and hold TAB key during a match or during the BEST PLAY montage and it shows you rankings.. It doesn't show KILLS which is kinda annoying, but it gives you your damage, your score and your K/D ratio...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK I couldn't find the app for PC so I installed it on my phone..

WOW.. I feel pretty good about my gameplay now!! hehehehehe

Thanx for the tip...

KeyboardDemon

Your stats are available on the official Call of Duty website too, you can log in with your Activision username and password, but it is the app the gives you the 2x bonus token once a week.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Hay KD,

A bit ago you said something about being able to log into your Activision account and get game stats ala the Android App...

Can you tell me where exactly that is?? I can't seem to find it.. Thanx..

KeyboardDemon

I think it was my.callofduty.com, you can either search for your profile and bring up stats or search for someone else's profile and see their stats.

I do remember logging on and bring able to look at my weapons progression in MW, I think I've only looked at once after starting to play CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements