• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Aimbots!!!!????

I really reakly really would like to know why I can run up on an enemy, empty an entire 50 round clip into him.. head and chest. Fucker doesn't even budge. As soon as I need a reload( which I've found I have to completely stop moving to do or else it just cancels out.) The funeral hits me with 2 maybe 3 shts..I dead. MP, warzone. It doesn't matter. Its really passing me off and I'm considering giving up on COD.

You can have top notch internet and still have a bad connection to the server though.

I have a 1000mb connection and I still get lag from time to time on MW. (Mainly on warzone and Ground war)

init6

Recruit
I have 300mb connection and I can't get my speeds to go faster than 150 down and 3.5 up. Been trying to figure this out for a couple years now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happens to me a lot and I have gig fiber. I swear it feels like I'm punished for good internet.
There have been cases where some games had lagcompensation that favored poor connections to a major extend.

The last one I can think of was battlefield 1 a few years ago. People would actually have big downloads and streams running in the background while playing to get the lagcompensation to give them an advantage.

I dont Know og theres any sort of lagcomp in MW rough

I actually ran in to someone who was for sure using an aimbot on domination today.

On the "play of the game" screen his aim was snapping direcly to headshots every time he aimed down sight, even though his aim was no where near anyone. He got 5kills on that play, 2 was behind a wall and there was no way he could have seen them and one guy was directly behind him. When he pressed the button to aimed down sight, his character instantly spun around around and did a 180 degree headshot.

He wasn't even trying to hide that he was cheating. Don't think i'll ever trust anyone with a super high kill count again after this lol

Wiseowl

Recruit
Looking at kill cam and the weapon l think was a kilo 141 with 100 round drum, it was a very light grey in colour but without detail. Stayed in the same position most of the time and it always showed you the weapon without seeing the person using it. I got hit buy it a few times and during kill cam l’d see it was hitting others precisely too. Is this a hacker or aimbot?

Just like to add it was mounted!

I really reakly really would like to know why I can run up on an enemy, empty an entire 50 round clip into him.. head and chest. Fucker doesn't even budge. As soon as I need a reload( which I've found I have to completely stop moving to do or else it just cancels out.) The funeral hits me with 2 maybe 3 shts..I dead. MP, warzone. It doesn't matter. Its really passing me off and I'm considering giving up on COD.
you can move and reload, Just dont jump

You can't reload and use tactical sprint either.

If you have the controls set to automatic tactical sprint it will cancel the reload if you start moving.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Looking at kill cam and the weapon l think was a kilo 141 with 100 round drum, it was a very light grey in colour but without detail. Stayed in the same position most of the time and it always showed you the weapon without seeing the person using it. I got hit buy it a few times and during kill cam l’d see it was hitting others precisely too. Is this a hacker or aimbot?

Just like to add it was mounted!
Why was it light grey in colour without detail? Sometimes graphics don’t load properly on my gun and can look very dark grey? I’m asking being it light grey and never seeing person using it, was it an aimbot/hacker?