• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe what I’ve witnessed on Cold War. I can’t even call this Black ops. From the crouch walking, to the camping all the way in the back with lmgs & highly optimized scopes, majority of you players SUCK. I mean it’s just a disgrace. Nothing is a challenge & most people are playing like there pub stomping when in reality... you are just a waste of space. The amount of crouch walking im seeing is amazing, then everybody has the same gun because it’s not about personal playstyle anymore is it? It’s about winning the round & feeling like you accomplished something after watching that YouTube video on how to set up your class, huh? You guys disgust me. I don’t even blame the game, I blame you guys, the players, for allowing each one of you to hit rock bottom. If you use an lmg rethink your life, if you’re using an AK with a 3x zoom in scope, camping in the back of every map, trying to collect your 10x streak, rethink your life. And especially you dmr hypebeast... I hope you guys find peace in your next life because I wish nothing but destructiveness & negativity in your life for the rest of your life. That concludes my Ted talk.

I'm with you on the amount of scopes for every weapon including pistols.
There are more people playing nowadays and yes the majority are well below average mainly because they're under 10 years old !
Play later in the evening the games more competitive and the squeekers are tucked up in bed.
As a side note any style of play can be countered but yes the game gets very boring quickly especially hardcore . I'm doing pistol camos only need to do the magnum now but man those bloodthirsty medals ! I have no choice to walk around crouched because every player seems to sit in the darkest corner they can find adsing , sound whoring with x2 field mics and mines/gas !

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I hope you guys find peace in your next life because I wish nothing but destructiveness & negativity in your life for the rest of your life. That concludes my Ted talk.

Those Motivational Speaking classes you took are really paying off, eh? :D

BOCW has a real UNREAL TOURNAMENT feel to it. Runnin' n gunnin' heaven.. I mean, seriously... You can snipe with a pistol and get kills across the map and use a sniper rifle in CQB and actually get kills.. Ridiculous...

But I like it.. I can hold my own and inflict some major damage without getting totally massacred every match.. Can't say the same for Warzone..

I hadn't intended to purchase BOCW but the more I played the free week the more I liked it.. Now I just have to convince the wife to let me blow a chunk of change.. :D

real

Recruit
I agree with u to a certain point but talking shit isn’t the way and just because ur better than normal people who play few hours a day doesn’t make u great either by the way
I definitely don’t like however scorestreaks got set up in Cold War it should be like every other game in where number of kills = score streak not score count also I think the game was released early still noticing a lot of bugs in game espically with zombies not to mention the game
Files are way too big for normal consoles and even Forbes news covered that, if they had taken the time to rethink the game I think it would be doing better than a 77% rating espically considering after all these years outbreak is the closest thing we get to open world zombie maps games definitely a little upsetting but I love the older guns and concept they have set up but hate the execution

I can’t believe what I’ve witnessed on Cold War. I can’t even call this Black ops. From the crouch walking, to the camping all the way in the back with lmgs & highly optimized scopes, majority of you players SUCK. I mean it’s just a disgrace. Nothing is a challenge & most people are playing like there pub stomping when in reality... you are just a waste of space. The amount of crouch walking im seeing is amazing, then everybody has the same gun because it’s not about personal playstyle anymore is it? It’s about winning the round & feeling like you accomplished something after watching that YouTube video on how to set up your class, huh? You guys disgust me. I don’t even blame the game, I blame you guys, the players, for allowing each one of you to hit rock bottom. If you use an lmg rethink your life, if you’re using an AK with a 3x zoom in scope, camping in the back of every map, trying to collect your 10x streak, rethink your life. And especially you dmr hypebeast... I hope you guys find peace in your next life because I wish nothing but destructiveness & negativity in your life for the rest of your life. That concludes my Ted talk.
wtf u crying about, get your self a real life. BTW you are indeed waisting your sad little life boo hoo!!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
wtf u crying about, get your self a real life. BTW you are indeed waisting your sad little life boo hoo!!
Chill out. You can agree to disagree, but I don't want to see attacks between people. Be respectful or i will show you the front door.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
STOP COMPLAINING. We all did pay for the game, so let people play it their way.
Please stop that if you dont play it my way i start crying attitude
I agree with this sentiment, I've seen people complaining about snipers on Shipment in MW 2019, saying sinpers are spoiling their fun, but if a player paid for the game then he should be entitled to play it they way they enjoy.

When it comes to guns like AK and LMGs, I will have to use them at some point if I want to complete my camo challenges.

I am working on diamond for Tactical rifles right now, I have 1 gold already. so just 3.5 left. I am sure there are people out there that will hate me for using tactical rifles, just as there were those that hated me for using SMGs and ARs until I hit diamond and moved on to the next weapon class.

I like coming across corner campers, especially those that are really good at holding that space, I see it as a challenge to spend a game trying to find a way to flush them out of that space and I would gladly sacrifice my stats for the satisfaction of getting the better of them.
Those Motivational Speaking classes you took are really paying off, eh? :D
This made my day, thanks buddy.
BOCW has a real UNREAL TOURNAMENT feel to it.
I never would have made that connection before you pointed it out, but apart there being no ripper or medieval style castle, this is a lot like UT circa 1998-2003. Good call.

I love the run and gun feel to this game, especially when I was completing diamond in SMGs and we had to get those point blank kills, running right up to a camper and shooting with my gun so close to my enemy their body actually works like a silencer.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I never would have made that connection before you pointed it out, but apart there being no ripper or medieval style castle, this is a lot like UT circa 1998-2003. Good call.
Ripper?? Now THAT would be an awesome KillStreak!!! :D

When my kids were little, I would set up LAN Parties in our rec room with a half dozen IBM 486 PCs and they would invite the neighborhood kids for DUKE NUKE'EM style mayhem... :D

Good Times.. :D

KeyboardDemon

Ripper?? Now THAT would be an awesome KillStreak!!! :D
I don't think that would fit the current game theme though, but it was great weapon to use for shooting around corners.

When my kids were little, I would set up LAN Parties in our rec room with a half dozen IBM 486 PCs and they would invite the neighborhood kids for DUKE NUKE'EM style mayhem... :D

Good Times.. :D
Yep, we did the same thing, we only had space for 3 PCs, but we made the most of those PCs. It was myself and my 2 nephews that would play together.

They must certainly were good times. :D

djmay00

Recruit
First time on here. Haven't been a gamer for years and finally started again. Absolutely hooked on CW right now. Yes, there's shit that bothers me. I'm not even that good, but oh well. That guy's comment was the biggest cry-fest I've ever read. If those players suck so bad they gotta hide, go find em and take care of em then if you're that good. Everyone paid for the game. Gotta deal with how everyone plays. Whole point of multiplayer is dealing with different styles. Def takes me back to Quake, UT, Duke Nukem days! I'm having fun with the game though. Bothers me that Zombies is a 50/50 chance you'll

KeyboardDemon

I was playing TDM on Raid last night and met a pair of campers, these guys deserve some credit for what they were doing though as they were playing a clever game until we figured out how to break them.

One was camping at the top corner of the Basketball camp wall but on the swimming pool side, the other was camping on the opposite corner of the pool, so they were facing diagonally across each other but unable to see each other because of the circular bar building next to the pool, as you will see in my picture below.

Raid Map Layout.jpg
Camper 1 was easier to deal with, he could be shot from the room at the side of the kitchen or semtex could be thrown from the doorway between the court and swimming pool. The other was harder to get as Camper 1 was covering most approaches for him, but I found the best solution was get in the room above him, where I was in Camper 1's blind spot and throw down a semtex into that corner.

I got a few kills this way, it was most satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements