• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Another PC update!

CrackPOT

Recruit
Gimmie a break. Another 57gig update. The you a have a 5 min. intro you cant get out of and lastly you have to update your shaders!!! What bullshit!

Yeah the unskippable intros each season is driving me crazy.

The updates doesn't really bother me much though as download speeds are super fast again now that the whole planet isn't quarantined at home using the internet anymore

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I've taken to starting Battlenet even when I don't want to play CoD to make sure that my game is up to date when I do want to play.

The intro at the start of each season only ever played once so I don't mind it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yeah the unskippable intros each season is driving me crazy.

The updates doesn't really bother me much though as download speeds are super fast again now that the whole planet isn't quarantined at home using the internet anymore
I mean, put in a skip button. Damn. I get what they're trying to do, but for those who already saw it...? I mean, either do it the first time and be done with it, or put a skip button.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements