• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Axiom, older community recruiting for MWII

Sthor16

Recruit
Here is a little bit of info about us....

We are a gaming community called Axiom. We house players of varying skill levels and currently play all modes. At present, we are recruiting for multiplayer, DMZ, and Warzone, with an interest in zombies, as well

The community is English speaking only

We current tly have a good group and use discord for voice and text chat. Most of the community is older (between 25-40 yrs old) with a lot of life responsibilities (marriage, kids, etc.) In turn, most of the communities playtime are after work from 8 pm to 3 am EST. However, we do have others from the UK & EU who are on earlier during the day

The community is not looking for “sweats” or try-hards. You can be good, but please leave the ego at the door. We like to have a good time and relax while playing. We prefer you to be 25+ in ag

With the integration of Discord on console systems, we will be using Discord voice chat as our primary mode of communication during gameplay. We do some customs on Friday nights as well from 9-10pm EST (times and days may vary) and go for as long as people want to play. We've done some pretty fun custom events that people have really enjoyed! Occasionally, we will do a giveaway for Xbox gift cards or other items for our member

We are not a clan but do use a clan tag of Axiom when on Modern Warfare 2, so please include that tag in your settings when you are gaming with anyone from Axio

Does this sound like something that would suit your needs? If so send me a dm on discord and I'll give you some more info @ Stee xx#6969

Crunch

Recruit

We are a gaming community called Axiom. We house players of varying skill levels and currently play all modes. At present, we are recruiting for multiplayer, DMZ, and Warzone, with an interest in zombies, as well

We current tly have a good group and use discord for voice and text chat. Most of the community is older (between 25-40 yrs old) with a lot of life responsibilities (marriage, kids, etc.) In turn, most of the communities playtime are after work from 8 pm to 3 am EST. However, we do have others from the UK & EU who are on earlier during the day

The community is not looking for “sweats” or try-hards. You can be good, but please leave the ego at the door. We like to have a good time and relax while playing. We prefer you to be 25+ in ag

With the integration of Discord on console systems, we will be using Discord voice chat as our primary mode of communication during gameplay. We do some customs on Friday nights as well from 9-10pm EST (times and days may vary) and go for as long as people want to play. We've done some pretty fun custom events that people have really enjoyed! Occasionally, we will do a giveaway for Xbox gift cards or other items for our member

We are not a clan but do use a clan tag of Axiom when on Modern Warfare 2, so please include that tag in your settings when you are gaming with anyone from Axio

Does this sound like something that would suit your needs? If so send me a dm on discord and I'll give you some more info @ Stee xx#6969
Hello.

We are a small group looking to merge or join the rite group of folks. We are not a performance group unless you are talking cars. We are older PC players looking to have fun playing COD most every night.

We have Discord and can join yours.

Crunch

Sthor16

Recruit
Hello.

We are a small group looking to merge or join the rite group of folks. We are not a performance group unless you are talking cars. We are older PC players looking to have fun playing COD most every night.

Crunch
Hello pal, sounds good how many have you got? We are pretty new community, about 1 month old but already at about 150 members really great people, and loads of partys every night. Especially in the US. The uk/eu side isn't as big but still have people playing all though the day.

What's your discord username and we can talk through that.

Crunch

Recruit
Hey man, we were a lot bigger but just split up and went different ways. At the moment two active every day mostly. (lol) My discord name is Crunch#1392. Send me an invite and we can come over and hang out.

Sent reply on discord DSO-SkyWatcher

I sent a message on Discord. DSO-SkyWatcher4697#9935

Hi, i cant message you on discord so sent a fr, can you give me more info about the group? I also want to know how many you have from UK? Cheers

Hi , this sounds great . Let me know how to connect and Join. I’m a casual mid -forties DMZ player looking to complete some missions

Drayvn

Recruit
I am interested in joining a clan, if there are some UK players on there the better, time zones would work better, i'm on most weeknights and would be good to be able to joing a regular group of players

Sthor16

Recruit
I am interested in joining a clan, if there are some UK players on there the better, time zones would work better, i'm on most weeknights and would be good to be able to joing a regular group of players
Hello mate, send me a friend request on discord Stee xx#6969 and we'll get you sorted. There's a few UK members myself included. But even playing on East Coast servers the latency is still pretty good so don't worry about that

Drayvn

Recruit
Hello mate, send me a friend request on discord Stee xx#6969 and we'll get you sorted. There's a few UK members myself included. But even playing on East Coast servers the latency is still pretty good so don't worry about that
Friend Request sent mate

Jodale

Recruit

Friend request sent on Discord. Would be interested in hearing more about Axiom. Thanks!

Dono

Banned
Hello.

Crunch
Do you play DMZ I'm looking for a clan that enjoys DMZ ... I'm on PC

I’m really interested….just got back into COD after 7 years out…I’m 51 playing on PS and playing mainly DMZ but sadly with random players who don’t seem to want to play as a team

Replied on discord using my mutated account

Like CODForums!

Advertisements