• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty World War II

Chunky65

Recruit
On my PS4 when I get to the last bunker I keep getting stabbed because I can't stop it it is a fantastic game apart from this any ideas how to stop this from happening as I have pressed all the buttons but there's nothing there to tell me what button to press unlike the first time when you're knock the German over

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
try using your melee key (quite possibly pounding it repeatedly like your life depends on it)
When I was reading this thread, I forgot how I did it, but since you brought it up.. Yeah.

It's your knife. It's basically a Quarter or Quick Time Event (QTE) where either you need to press it before the time goes down, or press a specific button for a cutscene event.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements