• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can you please fix this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obituary

Recruit
Hi can you please make it so we don’t have to see random people joining the game an leaving the game?.
All of us my friends all night on the right hand side of the screen always popping up someone joins an someone leave.
We should be able to disable that these people are not on my friends list I don’t care when they join..

Also can you please make it like MW. As in when we make a class we can save that class like in our armoury??
Cause now I can make a good class an if I change it then can’t r,ember how I had it. Least modern warfare ya can save ya loadouts that was great

An lastly. Can we turn the announcer voice down he is sooo annoying the way it talks. An when we loosing a flag or something

Everything else the games great

Ps. PLEASE ADD CYBER ATTACK.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hi can you please make it so we don’t have to see random people joining the game an leaving the game?.
All of us my friends all night on the right hand side of the screen always popping up someone joins an someone leave.
We should be able to disable that these people are not on my friends list I don’t care when they join..

Also can you please make it like MW. As in when we make a class we can save that class like in our armoury??
Cause now I can make a good class an if I change it then can’t r,ember how I had it. Least modern warfare ya can save ya loadouts that was great

An lastly. Can we turn the announcer voice down he is sooo annoying the way it talks. An when we loosing a flag or something

Everything else the games great

Ps. PLEASE ADD CYBER ATTACK.
Ahem. Is the mic on? Is the mic on? Okay, listen up...
CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I can make it so random people don't join your games, set up private matches.

I can also make it possible for you to control your audio settings, look in the section for, wait for it, audio settings and you should be able to change volume levels.

Explore the menus, you'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements